Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Ohh my bad..I see very less TV program...your name is so cool..just like you....SitaοΏΌ

haaye β€οΈsame to u 

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

His post reminds of virat kohli and how he took stand for anushka. People have been continuously harassing her for past 2mnths character assassinating her calling her bi*ch, wh*re, even one of his fan went on to say she slept with asim to get fame(disgusting). These people are the reason why celebs go into depression and commit suicide after all they're human too. Take caroline flack recent suicide for example. Himanshi tried to do that shit in 2018 coz of depression. Btw she didn't call anyone kamolika. One of asim fan posted that asim took a stand for himanshi called those trollers kamolika and she rted that. Jab khudh par aayi to bada dard hua jab 2mnths se they're continuously harassing her tab kya hua tab yaad nai aaya k she is a human too? Jab khudh par aati hai tab pata chalta hai. Unko to sirf kamolika naam se aag lag gayi but jo roz himanshi ka character assassination karte hai, body shaming karte hai tab yaad nai aati? If you can't take it then don't dish it out simple as that. Anyways my respect has increased for Asim after this post!! You go asim. I knew you're the only real person in bb house and hasn't changed a bit coming out of the house!!

@bold πŸ˜² did this really happen?? πŸ˜² really?? πŸ’”...really shocked and have no words regarding it if it is true 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

@bold πŸ˜² did this really happen?? πŸ˜² really?? πŸ’”...really shocked and have no words regarding it if it is true 

Yes it did actually. Someone confirmed that on Twitter who is from Punjab and is close to nidhi her manager. These people don't know how harassing someone on sm actually effects someone's mental health. If someone troll them, they comeup with bullying is a crime but don't hesitate to do the same with other people.  It's ok if you don't like someone then instead of harassing someone just ignore them but no they will tag that person and will keep on harassing them.

Edited by Sociopath - 4 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Then all the blame will be put on Himanshi like before. 

yeah surely πŸ‘πŸΌ...Himanshi accepting his proposal seems to be more at disadvantage and wished she had ignored it like during her first stay..but its fine if it is what her heart wants now but i guarantee that if their relationship survives max will give credit to asim only and if it does break off only she will be blamed ...so yeah good luck Himanshi πŸ‘πŸΌ

GETGOIN thumbnail

Yes it did actually. Someone confirmed that on Twitter who is from Punjab and is close to nidhi her manager. These people don't know how harassing someone on sm actually effects someone's mental health. If someone troll them, they come up with bullying is a crime but don't hesitate to do the same with other people.  It's ok if you don't like someone then instead of harassing someone just ignore them but no they will tag that person and will keep on harassing them.

thanks for replying πŸ€— and i agree with whatever u said but this news doesn't look too reliable too TBH πŸ˜³ ...If it is true i m glad HK has moved from it and has learnt to prioritize herself and love herself or being self absorbed or whatever people say πŸ˜†

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

thanks for replying πŸ€— and i agree with whatever u said but this news doesn't look too reliable too TBH πŸ˜³ ...If it is true i m glad HK has moved from it and has learnt to prioritize herself and love herself or being self absorbed or whatever people say πŸ˜†

Lol that's why i said someone on Twitter confirmed that. @bold self love is the best kind of love. Love yourself πŸ˜†

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How is she fake coz i was talking abt the only boys including uncle of the show. I mean what happened to whole sidnaaz and pahira drama? 

you didn't specifically mention the gender πŸ˜†

Lol @ comparison with ViRushka to AsiManshi. 

Himanshi's getting self-inflicted hate and she's responsible for the mess unlike Anushka who was getting unnecessary hate and negativity all around SM for Virat's poor performance.

Some people got the nerve I swear. ViRushka is a brand & currently the most iconic and powerful powercouple of India and none cares about AsiManshi except shippers πŸ€£

Kahaan Raja bhoj kaha gangu teli πŸ€‘

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

But now you have fallen for asim....

I will tell you what.....you must be a far better person than DD or Asim....

I hv seen both these PPL speaking trash in anger...

In 6 yrs I haven't seen you speaking badly to anyone....

Be a fan of yourself...

I haven't "fallen" For Asim. Aisa hota toh I would have worshipped them,πŸ˜† but I have always criticised Asim and DD too when I felt they went wrong.

As per Asim, I admire him & respect his journey. He is like my inspiraton bcoz he after being subjected to so much bullying and hate, has never broken down mentally, and faced it with utmost courage.

I want to take the positivity from him, & use it in my own life. How he says to work hard every sine day and make life better, without giving up in any diff. Situation, i will be doing that.

Wouldn't mean ki I will follow every aspect of himπŸ˜† Thats the difference b/w a fan and a fanatic. I like him, but not obsessed over him (let be love/hate)

I don't like how he abuse & yeah if thats being a better person, then maybe I am, coz I have never in my life uttered a single gaali even after getting abused & attacked on SM by rival fandoms🀣

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Lol. Come on. We all know how much wealth one IAS has in India. I don't buy this crap that Asim is very poor and innocent struggler. Without jack, it's too difficult to come in the show and it's all sympathy drama that he lives in PG/Chall which he was telling to Paras. Paras already explained this in front of sallu in one wkw.

Ab preconceived notions ka koi ilaaj nahi! We sisters chose not to go in govt service because of this notion which people have! soch badlo, har kisi ko ek rang se na rango. 

We have not lived with asims family, so we definitely do NOT know how rich poor corrupt or honest his father is. 

Its pretty easy to judge

Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Evn asim seems to ignoring her

Dere break up ll b in a month i guessπŸ€ͺ