INNOCENT FLOWER-TH2-UPDATED PT 19 PG 01

maangeet9387 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

[URL=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3803137]THREAD 01[/URL]

PART 19

Maan helped Geet reach her home along with other Handas.Mohinder was worried but didn’t express it and went away while Maan tend Geet and he too went away KM late midnight.

Before everyone sleeps Rano spoke to Meera,”Meera beta,keep a watch on her!If she hallucinates then tell me immediately.Am sure the medicine will work by the doctors but if something happens that she wants me then do call me dear!”

Meera nodded and Rano exited.Geet due to medicines slept immediately while Meera stroked her hair with affection.

Meera spoke to herself softly,”What would happened to us if Maan wouldn’t have reached there.Di,Maan is a good man and i slapped him without any reason!I need to apologise him for my rude behaviour.Tomorrow,i’ll apologise him!”

Next morning,everyone woke with the start while Geet noticed from morning that everyone are behaving with her weirdly.Everyone were cautious with her.If she trips for something the whole family would surround her.When she asked what is the matter that they’re behaving weirdly then they would cover it up and went away.Meanwhile 8’o clock news was played by Mohinder who sat on his sofa sipping his coffee.Geet came and sat beside her and Mohinder smiled at her.Geet too sipped coffee looking at the news when Varun came.Mohinder was also shocked and turned on the volume when Geet saw the news,Varun spoke,”Am an unfortunate boy for my girlfriend don’t understand my love.Handas threw me to the prison because i love Geet Handa so much.They are manipulating Geet too saying that am an womanizer.I love you Geet so much.Please come to me and free me from this prison!”

Mohinder threw the remote angrily and shouted,”How dare he humiliate me publicly?”

While Geet sat with the shocking expression and asked,”Dad, what happened yesterday?Why i was carried by my boss Maan Singh Khurana when i got consciousness?Tell me!”

Mohinder looked towards Rano and Rano nodded to say for which Mohinder told everything what happened yesterday.

Geet cried,”I loved him truly dad.But i can’t imagine, he did this to me!”

Mohinder turned towards Geet and asked,”Geet, if i take a decision about your marriage then you won’t deny it?

Geet stopped crying and saw her father in dilemma but understood his turmoil too immediately and said,”Dad, am your daughter and i believe you that you will search a perfect match for me!”

Mohinder hugged her feeling proud and spoke,”Am proud of you Geet!”

Geet had spoke that so spontaneously that Meera looked at her suspiciously.Geet walked towards her room to get ready for office.

Meanwhile Meera spoke,”Dad, i don’t think she approves your decision!”

Mohinder said,”I know, she want to be alone, so she took it in haste but don’t worry am not gonna give her to a wrong hands in marriage, trust me!”

Meera too nodded and went back to prepare for her exams.Geet entered the office area and saw that everyone were staring at her.So she immediately walked back to her cabin and started working for the project.

Meeting was arranged by the Chopras that they came immediately and spoke,”Ms Geet, i don’t think we’ll work beside.I don’t want to work with a characterless woman like you!”

Geet was shocked and asked,”In what angle you take me as characterless woman sir?”

While Sasha enjoyed her humiliation.In fact she was the one who sent that news clip to Mr.Chopra.

Mr.Chopra spoke sarcastically,”In the news angle, your news has been highlighted everywhere Ms Geet!”

Geet said without any fear,”Sir, then i want to ask the very same question! Some days ago,you were in the news that your son made a girl pregnant and left her like that to be.News were saying that he cheated that girl and made her pregnant.In that way shall i blame you as a characterless father who taught his son nothing of a girl’s virtue?”

Maan who had come there was angry hearing Mr.Chopra’s comments but was also impressed with Geet who was answering back.

Mr.Chopra said angrily,”That matter has been closed and said that the girl blamed him for my money!”

Geet asked,”May be or maybe not but what do i know about your character that am working with you to excel my company! Who gave you permission to speak about my character? If you don’t want to work with me then tell me! Why blame me for the mistake i never did? I am leaving your project!”

Geet immediately turned to exit when Maan held her hand.Geet’s eyes were filled with tears and she looked into Maan’s eyes.

Maan assured her from his eyes and announced to Mr.Chopra,”Mr.Chopra,am cancelling this project!I don’t want to work with a man who thinks so cheap about a girl’s virtue!”

Geet was shocked and spoke,”Sir,please am an employee,don’t make other employees life in danger cancelling.If you don’t pay bank loans then all the employees will be in danger!”

Sasha spoke with hatred,”She’s right, Mr.Chopra is an respectful client.She has insulted him also.You don’t be so lenient towards her.Who knows that she’s trying to tell is truth or lies?She’s such an characterless woman!”Geet’s tears poured down when she heard a slap.

When she turned then Sasha held her cheeks and Adi had slapped him.Sasha said angrily,”Adi?”

Adi said,”I know, what you have done! Now shut up!”

Adi spoke politely,”Sir, you have been mistaken!”

Mr.Chopra said,”Nothing doing, Mr.Khurana, if you want to cancel the project then surely do it but think before you take a decision!”

He moved towards the exit when he saw a man standing in front.

Geet said,”Dad!”

Mohinder stood there with grim expression.Mr.Chopra greeted him happily and asked,”Why have you come here?”

Mohinder spoke looking towards Geet,”I’ve come here to meet my daughter who’s humiliated by you!”

Geet’s tears poured down and ran inside his embrace.

Geet spoke,”Dad, why this world is so cruel!”

Mr.Chopra was shocked looking at Geet and asked,”Geet Handa, are you Mohinder handa’s daughter?”

Maan felt angry and looked at him with disgusted face.

Mohinder spoke angrily,”Yes,she’s my daughter and i thought your son will be perfect match for my daughter but looking at you i got to know that you are not the person for whom i was looking for!”

Mr.Chopra spoke with shock,”Mohinder!”

Mohinder soke angrily,”Parmeet, you did know her news, but you don’t know who was blamed here.My daughter isn’t characterless, i can say that with my life.But you aren’t going to become a good family for her, i can say with my life!”

Mr.Chopra walked behind him when Mohinder took his daughter wrapped inside his embrace.

Mr.Chopra called,”Mohinder, listen to me, i didn’t know that she’s your daughter!”

Mohinder spoke angrily,”If Geet wasn’t my daughter, then what would you do?”

Mr.Chopra tried to convince,”I was happy this morning, when you spoke about the marriage, but didn’t know that she was blamed by the media was your daughter!”

Mohinder spoke finally,”Stop your explanation Parmeet, i don’t want to give my daughter to the family like you! I started this and am ending it!”

Mohinder nodded to Maan and went away.

Mr.Chopra looked towards Maan angrily and asked,”Now why you want to cancel the project because of that girl!”

Maan spoke clearly,”Because,she was blamed wrongly.You insulted her virtue.You called her characterless woman.I didn’t know that Mohinder uncle contacted you for her marriage but for your kind information,i was the one who rescued her from this mishap!”

Now Sasha and Mr.Chopra were alarmed.Sasha immediately sulked while Mr.Chopra looked like he has swallowed some lemon.

Maan continued angrily,”If you think loving someone is a mistake then you would have stopped your son when you got rid of that pregnant girl being loved! Just go away Mr.Chopra, you have invited trouble by dishonouring us!”

Mr.Chopra went away accepting defeat looking at his both clients.Maan walked towards Sasha who was sulking.Maan looked at Sasha who was hiding and shouted angrily,”Sasha!”

Sasha unceremoniously was thrown in front of Maan.When Sasha looked towards the source who threw her then saw that it was Adi who threw her.Maan asked,”You are going to pay Mr.Chopra.You did this mishap,i was observing you quite time since Geet joined this company.You were creating trouble after trouble to her.That white sari,then this news to Mr.Chopra!You’re not deserved here to work.You pay the loss to this company and go away!”

Sasha was scared hearing this while Maan went on,”No one has any seriousness here.Today,you all will get to know who’s the boss!”

Precap-

Mohinder asked angry Suryakanth,”To end this news there’s only one way!”

Suryakanth asked angrily,”What is that?”Mohinder asked,”Will you accept Geet as your daughter-in-law?Will you bless Maan and Geet as husband and wife?”

Suryakanth said angrily,”Mohinder,are you trying to search a scapegoat to put your mistakes on their heads?”

Mohinder spoke politely,”No Mr.Khurana,am trying to help me and you!This is to end,if Varun asking money to end this mishap.Then we can sort it out without giving him any money.In this way,your family will be stopped being humiliated and my daughter’s life will be safe from that Varun.Or else,i need to listen to this media and make him as my son-in-law.Tell me,you are also a father of a girl.Will you approve this type of person?”

Suryakanth sat silent hearing his words.

Maan spoke,”Dad,am ready to marry Geet!”

Suryakanth spoke,”Easy son,don’t decide in haste!”

Mohinder was silent but was attentive.Maan too sat silent but thought,”Why don’t you understand dad,i have done mistake for you can’t able to forgive me.In this ways,am making amends for the mistake.I want to write a better future for Anwesha by making amends!”

Suryakanth was thinking while Maan spoke,”Dad,don’t think too much,to end this problem.I need to marry Geet.If all well that ends well then let’s take divorce with mutual consent,if Geet won’t approve this marriage!”

Mohinder didn’t like this but nodded ok while Suryakanth too thought so much and spoke,”Mohinder,why don’t you ask Geet’s consent?In this,she has suffered so much!”

Mohinder said,”Don’t worry,she’s so brave.But i will surely ask her consent!So,you guys don’t have any problems with this?”

Suryakanth and Maan nodded no to him.

Mohinder asked,”So shall i proceed?”

They nodded yes.

Edited by maangeet9387 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on thread 2~!! thanks a million for updating. you made my day! 😊

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

Part 19

outstanding update! superbly written!

great that Maan helped Geet!

can understand Rano's tension!

at least Meera feels guilty for mu Maan!

Geet confused with everyone's behavior!

how dare Varun accuse the Handas? Mohinder is angry! 

Geet has a right to know what happened! great that Mohinder told her everything!

glad that Geet agreed with her dad! hate Varun! Meera's comment is reasonable! 

sad that Mr Chopra taunted Geet! hate Sasha!

at least Geet confronted Chopra!

liked that Maan cancelled the project!

wonderful that Mohinder saw Chopra's true colors! agree with Mohinder!

nice that Maan supported the Handas!

finally Sasha tells Sasha to leave the company!

Maan's anger is justified! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

dynamic precap! already waiting for updates 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Happy Diwali.... please do update 

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago