Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisling

I still haven't been able to get in terms with the fact that they have created such a big black spot on the character essence of Anurag Basu! 😆 No ITV character has ever affected me in the way this one did. Maybe because this character is close to my heart like no other has ever been. Maybe it wouldn't have hurted THIS much, if it wouldn't have been aired on 25th! What hurts our Anupre fandom is the fact that they destroyed the character on the same day, they had introduced him to us...... Anyway, it's all useless now, what's done is done! 

Anurag Basu, I had never expected something so disgusting from YOU! You have disappointed me BIG TIME.... What you did, doesn't deserve any justification or excuse. You deserve to be punished hard for this. And FGS! stop all this now! You love a girl alot i understand, but atleast don't disrespect your own self, your own soul by acting like someone YOU aren't. This is the biggest insult of yours, did by YOU only. Get your senses back, dude! 

Parth Samthaan, I love you mahn! 🤗yesterday you were BRILLIANT! Anurag's desperation, slight madness, obsession and that look of slight defeat on your face..... Made me feel for Anurag. Though, I don't support him, not at all but I can't hate him as well. And that's because of you and your convincing performance, parth! 👏

Based on the precap, I just have one request to Mrs Bajaj - I would be really pleased, if you tell what all anurag did and how he stooped this low to his mother. And if you can't, then please don't stop your husband from doing so. Anurag deserves a punishment, but he doesn't deserve a favor from your husband, please! 🙏

@ bold.. i would also want the same.. 👍🏼 but precap is giving the wrong vibes again...😵

Yes now anu character is losing his self respect ... which is very sad to see.. but one change I felt from anu's character yesterday and today is he feels pre is trapped in the marriage and wants to protect her.. but it is the dialogues given to anu is where the problem lies thus ends up complicating things .. for instance.. he told shivi that he could not save pre from bajaj.. but when he is talking to pre.. he sounds obsessive and says he wants her back at any cost.. 

Anu has always wanted to protect pre.. that character trait still remains .. he loses himself when he gets such vibes like pre is in danger 🥺but missing the sensible and caring anu.. for whom his other family members also mattered more❤️

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on this AT everyone 🤗

May our anupre go back to their previous character narrative , continue to love each other and keep coming back to each other.. also wish they win this jung❤️❤️

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apane pyar ke liye..  

Apne pyar ko khona .. 

Apne pyar ke khushi ke liye 

Apne pyar ki deal karna.. 

Apne pyar ki zindagi ke liye 

Apne pyar ko chod dena.. 

Apne pyar ke move on ke liye

Apne pyar ko hurt karna.. 

Ye kaisa pyar h yaar..  O god aisa pyar mujhe na hone dena... 

div19 thumbnail

Congo for new AT..... N .Title 🥳👏

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

@ bold.. i would also want the same.. 👍🏼 but precap is giving the wrong vibes again...😵

Yes now anu character is losing his self respect ... which is very sad to see.. but one change I felt from anu's character yesterday and today is he feels pre is trapped in the marriage and wants to protect her.. but it is the dialogues given to anu is where the problem lies thus ends up complicating things .. for instance.. he told shivi that he could not save pre from bajaj.. but when he is talking to pre.. he sounds obsessive and says he wants her back at any cost.. 

Anu has always wanted to protect pre.. that character trait still remains .. he loses himself when he gets such vibes like pre is in danger 🥺but missing the sensible and caring anu.. for whom his other family members also mattered more❤️

Hello! 🤗

There is a difference between his intensions and actions. Maybe I am wrong, but that's what I am deriving from Anurag's dialogues and emotions. Both are in contrast. This just shows how these amazing CVs are confused! They want to turn him grey but at the same time want to keep a way open to whitewash him, as per their convenience. Anurag is going by listening to his gut feeling that prerna is in danger but the actions he is choosing to protect her and implement his concerns for prerna are so WRONG. 

It's a phase where he is going down but he will rise again. I just hope that he doesn't go to that level of rock bottom, which will taint him forever even when he starts rising...... 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Bang on Aditi as always!!🤗🤗❤️ I was also mad at Anurag's action yesterday. self-esteem kahan gaye🤔💔 

Leena! ❤🤗

Anurag is lost and so is his everything at this moment 😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Okay, I couldn't resist from commenting😆

Both Anurag and Prerna have always kept their love for each other above their self respect. As weird as it is but they both have done that, so I have accepted that when it comes to one another their self respect will take a back seat. My problem lies with Anurag that he is not thinking straight and is losing the sensible part. 

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
div19 thumbnail

Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out,...... 

#iamSoConfused . 😒

Goood Night ...anupre ke dubati naya ke tinko..... 

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on new AT, hope we get our #Anupre back soon

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Okay, I couldn't resist from commenting😆

Both Anurag and Prerna have always kept their love for each other above their self respect. As weird as it is but they both have done that, so I have accepted that when it comes to one another their self respect will take a back seat. My problem lies with Anurag that he is not thinking straight and is losing the sensible part. 

same n I want him to think straight and not let ppl trigger him n behave in a way others want..I m reminded of Naveen's track when Naveen use to rile him up n he use to lose...