Originally posted by: Leenaaa

CongozzzšŸ„³ let's try vibtual's luckšŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£

I'm sure jute marogešŸ¤£

vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Vibhutil ko main aajse Virtuality se typo karungaa

Karo karo tum bhi karo..these gora people call me Whybhuti instead of Vibhuti. Isse zyada buttering nahi ho sakti mere naam ki šŸ¤£

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congo shangošŸ„³ for new AT

Zindagi ki haseen pal wapis miljaaye

Negative thoughts and negatives dhoor ho. Rafaa dafaa karo inko ab

Sirf acchayi sab jagah chaa jaaye jaldišŸ¤—

1 year of anupre 

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutil

Karo karo tum bhi karo..these gora people call me Whybhuti instead of Vibhuti. Isse zyada buttering nahi ho sakti mere naam ki šŸ¤£

BhabhiJi ke Bharbhooti Ji... se bhi jyada butchering ho sakta hain bhala?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Congo shangošŸ„³ for new AT

Zindagi ki haseen pal wapis miljaaye

Negative thoughts and negatives dhoor ho. Rafaa dafaa karo inko ab

Sirf acchayi sab jagah chaa jaaye jaldišŸ¤—

1 year of anupre 

Pari?? šŸ˜²

vibhutil thumbnail

BhabhiJi ke Bharbhooti Ji... se bhi jyada butchering ho sakta hain bhala?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Donā€™t even talk about that show..šŸ¤£

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I still haven't been able to get in terms with the fact that they have created such a big black spot on the character essence of Anurag Basu! šŸ˜† No ITV character has ever affected me in the way this one did. Maybe because this character is close to my heart like no other has ever been. Maybe it wouldn't have hurted THIS much, if it wouldn't have been aired on 25th! What hurts our Anupre fandom is the fact that they destroyed the character on the same day, they had introduced him to us...... Anyway, it's all useless now, what's done is done! 

Anurag Basu, I had never expected something so disgusting from YOU! You have disappointed me BIG TIME.... What you did, doesn't deserve any justification or excuse. You deserve to be punished hard for this. And FGS! stop all this now! You love a girl alot i understand, but atleast don't disrespect your own self, your own soul by acting like someone YOU aren't. This is the biggest insult of yours, did by YOU only. Get your senses back, dude! 

Parth Samthaan, I love you mahn! šŸ¤—yesterday you were BRILLIANT! Anurag's desperation, slight madness, obsession and that look of slight defeat on your face..... Made me feel for Anurag. Though, I don't support him, not at all but I can't hate him as well. And that's because of you and your convincing performance, parth! šŸ‘

Based on the precap, I just have one request to Mrs Bajaj - I would be really pleased, if you tell what all anurag did and how he stooped this low to his mother. And if you can't, then please don't stop your husband from doing so. Anurag deserves a punishment, but he doesn't deserve a favor from your husband, please! šŸ™

vibhutil thumbnail

@aisling I donā€™t think pre will let her husband do that. I donā€™t see her stopping as a favor because just imagine how bad Mohini will feel after knowing that her son did this just to get preā€™s attention. She will feel anu doesnā€™t care about them, she will be disappointed as a mother. And I donā€™t think pre will make Mohini feel low. 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nahin! Maine decide kiyaa hain Bheja Fry karnewaala hoon aaj toh Birthday message cancel šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Dayyummm!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Food>>>>FriendsšŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisling

Parth Samthaan, I love you mahn! šŸ¤—yesterday you were BRILLIANT! Anurag's desperation, slight madness, obsession and that look of slight defeat on your face..... Made me feel for Anurag. Though, I don't support him, not at all but I can't hate him as well. And that's because of you and your convincing performance, parth! šŸ‘

Bang on Aditi as always!!šŸ¤—šŸ¤—ā¤ļø I was also mad at Anurag's action yesterday. self-esteem kahan gayešŸ¤”šŸ’”