Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

War works for him minus the few shots in Ghungroo where he looks sunburnt. But his over all look is just 

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am actually really glad that he’s sort of playing his age.. he could totally pass for young too (super30 first half) but something tells he ain’t as vain as before or as the “khans”

reddy123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

well i dunno why most girls prefer men with tough looks, even in TV shows the actors who r presented as tough n mean to women n intially have a hate relationship with them get so much love and appreciation. again dunno why

personally speaking, i feel comfortable with guys displaying soft looks and attitude even in TV shows just giving an example that perfectly summarize the whole point : a youthful show on channel v (ogujariya) had a male protagonist with cute looks, good personality and very kind towards woman was kicked out just after 2 mons coz of low ratings..enter shalein malhotra (arjun from star plus) with a rugged tough manly look n girls were like ga ga, not to mention he initially played a bully, a stalker and a harassed the female lead. like really. thankfully justice was served and answers were heard by god and the show came to a close in no time. remember, there was a huge fight between the two fan groups blaming each other for d show closure, personally i loved d former dude with low ratings. they could hv ended the show with him there. never understood the idea of macho men.

coming to hrithik, used to find him really good looking in old days and that can be HOT...depends on one's liking

It is your typical Alpha-Beta conundrum for women,  speak good things about a beta male but in the end it is the Alpha who wins.