An important Question. Please Answer!!!

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amrita always carries her gun with her be it a party or any other random occasion. Can anybody tell me where do Amrita hide her gun when she's dressed in civil? smiley24 She can't hide it inside her dupatta but strangely gun wahi se nikalti hai... How? 😕

Electro man ne Amirta ko kaise kidnap kiya? Amrita ko urrent nahi laga?☯️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

Amrita always carries her gun with her be it a party or any other random occasion. Can anybody tell me where do Amrita hide her gun when she's dressed in civil? smiley24 She can't hide it inside her dupatta but strangely gun wahi se nikalti hai... How? 😕

yeh saawal EK ya phir riddhimma de sakti hai but from logic view she must have sew a special compartment to put a gun in her salwaar kameez or dupatta but seriously no idea🤷‍♀️

Electro man ne Amirta ko kaise kidnap kiya? Amrita ko urrent nahi laga?☯️

he must have shut down the current system in him while kidnapping amrita,thats the logic i can think of🤔

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mom typically wastes one hour everyday watching Indian TV serials. Whenever I see something stupid while my head down in files, I tell her Mom that's stupid and she says "I know". 😆These kinds of stupidity is to sell their product, not to tell a good story. 

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ridiculous things can happen only in Indian TV, and the audience is to be blamed for illogical justification and avoidance. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Ridiculous things can happen only in Indian TV, and the audience is to be blamed for illogical justification and avoidance. 

true but its for entertainment not to find logic...EK shows brains needs to put to sleep🤣

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

@Mages: Why would Ridhima answer? 😒She's doing what she's been asked. Having a special space for a gun wouldn't pop up from the kind of cloth material? 🤔

Electroman ke pass switch off ka option tha then😲 why he didn't switch it off while taking a smooth bath in the bathtub.  😕

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Mom typically wastes one hour everyday watching Indian TV serials. Whenever I see something stupid while my head down in files, I tell her Mom that's stupid and she says "I know". 😆These kinds of stupidity is to sell their product, not to tell a good story. 

Apni Mom ka cable connection katwado. 😃

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

One reason for such avoidance could be they don't wanna change.🤔 We are idiots for still watching illogical stuff and tries ignoring rather than demand for improvement. 😃

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

true but its for entertainment not to find logic...EK shows brains needs to put to sleep🤣

From the number of views expressed in one of my posts, none of the members is watching Haiwaan for entertainment. The show can turn out entertaining only from a logical point of view which is been missing since day one. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

From the number of views expressed in one of my posts, none of the members is watching Haiwaan for entertainment. The show can turn out entertaining only from a logical point of view which is been missing since day one. 

True....

this is one show we are watching for the stellar cast n performance