Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But how can they show such a thing... when they are showing that Vedika Kartik marriage is illegal till KAIRA gets a divorce..

Or have they show Vedika so desperate that she is ready to go to any extent no matter her marriage is legal or not...

This would be the lowest of the low the show could go...yuckkk..

And I think Pankhuri does this on purpose because she know all the fans hate her so she is putting such a photo to tease them with a caption "Waah" how mean is that...

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey yaaar ab tumhari time agaya hain beta...Tum apni sunny deol ko jagaoo pleaseeee.

Who bhutni aagaya hain karthik ke room mein...Mujhe itni hasi aur gussa aagaya ...ki pucho matt.

I am not able add the image...

Edited by pulvi16 - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now next morning itself there will be Vedika's suicide drama and she will hand those papers and tell Naira that how hers and Kartik's marriage isn't legally valid . 

Now this upcoming nighty scene.  She is in Kaira's bedroom and it's decorated. Yuckkkk. 

So, this episode would be coming next week. 

How despo this girl is?  After knowing that hers isn't a legal marriage she wanna sleep with someone else's husband and get him anyhow. How cheap!! ! 

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Now next morning itself there will be Vedika's suicide drama and she will hand those papers and tell Naira that how hers and Kartik's marriage isn't legally valid . 

Now this upcoming nighty scene.  She is in Kaira's bedroom and it's decorated. Yuckkkk. 

How despo this girl is?  After knowing that hers isn't a legal marriage she wanna sleep with someone else's husband and get him anyhow. How cheap!! ! 

can you post this nighty scenepic here ? kaha dekha yeh aap ne? link plz.

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

can you post this nighty scenepic here ? kaha dekha yeh aap ne? link plz.

Pankhuri ki story me with the caption "Waah! "

Pic to nahi ata post karne but my trying to find the link

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail

I m hoping Kartik will have known about the status of their marriage by that scene...divorce cannot be one sided, both the parties agree to it, so Naira signing the papers alone does not complete the process, infact further the papers have to be submitted in court and it takes time in processing, so there's no way Kartik will not know that Vedika was never his wife but have to give it to her guts for still trying to lay her hands on a person for whom she doesn't exist...either she is this low or I think the scene will come tomorrow, the night isn't over yet.

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

I m hoping Kartik will have known about the status of their marriage by that scene...divorce cannot be one sided, both the parties agree to it, so Naira signing the papers alone does not complete the process, infact further the papers have to be submitted in court and it takes time in processing, so there's no way Kartik will not know that Vedika was never his wife but have to give it to her guts for still trying to lay her hands on a person for whom she doesn't exist...either she is this low or I think the scene will come tomorrow, the night isn't over yet.

No the night is over.. yaar kaira ki love marriage thi but still they took time ti consumate their marriage.. yah iss so called positive sansaki ladki ko pata nahi kyun itni aag lagi hai... seriously disgusting🤬🤬🤬

Blackwater thumbnail

^ There's a scene where Naira looking at Kartik and Kairav sleeping, imagines Vedika taunting her that is yet to come..so I thought probably there might be a scene at GV as well from the same night  where Vedika is in Kartik's room talking to herself or something else.

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

^ There's a scene where Naira looking at Kartik and Kairav sleeping, imagines Vedika taunting her that is yet to come..so I thought probably there might be a scene at GV as well from the same night  where Vedika is in Kartik's room talking to herself or something else.

I don't think that scene will be of this night's. Cz Vedika is aware of Kartik being at SS so why will she decorate the room.. . . when there is no chance of him coming back before morning.. 

Plus in Kaira's bedroom some work was going on I think AC wasn't working . 

Blackwater thumbnail

I don't think that scene will be of this night's. Cz Vedika is aware of Kartik being at SS so why will she decorate the room.. . . when there is no chance of him coming back before morning.. 

Plus in Kaira's bedroom some work was going on I think AC wasn't working . 

There were lights at the background when Kartik was in the room plus the work must have been completed. I want the scene to be of the same night bcz if Vedika is still trying to act as his wife, does that mean Kartik is still not aware that their marriage dint happen legally? Anyway if she tries to get intimate and Kartik is shown to shoo her away and give her a piece of his mind instead of feeling guilty or something, I m waiting for it to come.