Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Kim did you like REALLY came across that for the first time, this is like mandatory topic which pops up every three months in IF.🤣

And yes there are articles about her mom was a part of the creepy cult, or still is? Can't confirm different sources say different things. Yes one of her sister was in a prn movie, but not the Isabella, that one was fake which circulated around with her name. It was her elder sister.

awwww....the desperation...😭 ðŸ˜­

BubbleTea thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kim did you like REALLY came across that for the first time, this is like mandatory topic which pops up every three months in IF.🤣

And yes there are articles about her mom was a part of the creepy cult, or still is? Can't confirm different sources say different things. Yes one of her sister was in a prn movie, but not the Isabella, that one was fake which circulated around with her name. It was her elder sister.

I know right! This is straight up fanwar bait topic.

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I know right! This is straight up SHAMEWARwar bait topic.

corrected.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kim did you like REALLY came across that for the first time, this is like mandatory topic which pops up every three months in IF.🤣 I honestly did just today! And I searched about it and it took me to that site😂😂😂

Edited by Kim75 - 4 years ago

Apparently it's true, the cult stuff is creepy af. Understandably Katrina doesn't talk about it anymore..who knows wth happened when she was a kid.

She also lied about her real father and origins to make it in Bollywood

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Don’t go down that rabbit hole. It's disgusting. These people are disgusting. More alarming is the fact that her mom is around kids. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Its much more murkier than that but Katrina is not directly involved in it and the ones that are, are not celebrities (thank god for that!) so its futile to discuss it here.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Don’t go down that rabbit hole. It's disgusting. These people are disgusting. More alarming is the fact that her mom is around kids. 

I know !! Tell me about it . What is Katrina's mom doing around young kids ( girls) ??scary stuff. Now I know why Katrina travelled so much when she was young. I always used to wonder how someone with 7 kids and little money,  can do "charity work " around the world ??🤢