Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyways Congratulations Guys on finishing this CC with delay..😆 Lets continue in the new CC.. hope we'll be more active there..😆

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Dr Anjali has ever problem with juhi  when  juhi was not in sanjavni.  She doesn't not like Dr juhi even when Dr juhi was not there in sanjavni 

Just because Dr Anjali don't like  Dr juhi that means   Dr shashank should not talk to Dr juhi. Why 

I think Dr Anjali is very wrong here.

If  Dr Anjali think   just because Dr shashank  did not allow  her daughter  to do neurosurgery of her father  , he didn't not made her chief of surgery then Dr shashank is bad father then  Dr Anjali is completely  wrong here 

Here  Dr Anjali looking every thing as Dr shashank daughter that is why she think Dr shashank is ignoring not paying  attention to her 

But for once as a, doctor  Dr Anjali should think how can she do neurosurgery of  Dr shashank whey she is gynecologist  how  can think she can become chief of surgery when she has very less experience 

When Dr juhi has more experience than Dr Anjali  to Dr Anjali ko chief of surgery banna chahiye ki  Dr Anjali ko  ? 

Dr shashank took decision as doctor and he is right in it

Yes Surabhi.. He was right in appointing Dr Juhi as chief of Surgery.. Nobody is denying that.. It is more about him understanding his daughter in a better way..

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes no one can fill mother pace but from his side he try his best to full fiil both duty

Do u like shshank and juhi as SaHi? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Do u think I like  shahi as couple? 

Yes I don't like like shahi as couple  but I do like shahi as elder brother sister  and as mentor junior relationship  

But  I don't approve Anjali action 

Dr Anjali thinks Dr shashank making dr  juhi  surgeon   because he love her  then here Anjali is completely wrong  here Dr shashank made Dr juhi  chief based on juhi past work and experience   not due to personal feeling 

Dr shashank is understanding her daughter but understanding does not  mean he should full fill each and every demand  in which she is not eligible

Once Dr feel that Dr Anjali is eligible in this he will give opportunity

Dr Anjali should understand her father

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Do u think I like  shahi as couple? 

Yes I don't like like shahi as couple  but I do like shahi as elder brother sister  and as mentor junior relationship  

But  I don't approve Anjali action 

Dr Anjali thinks Dr shashank making dr  juhi  surgeon   because he love her  then here Anjali is completely wrong  here Dr shashank made Dr juhi  chief based on juhi past work and experience   not due to personal feeling 

Dr shashank is understanding her daughter but understanding does not  mean he should full fill each and every demand  in which she is not eligible

Once Dr feel that Dr Anjali is eligible in this he will give opportunity

Dr Anjali should understand her father

Yup . We don't like SaHi as we like them as mentor -junior relationship. Or as we alz said shashank 8s a father figure of juhi

Then how could we expect that dr anjali-only daughter of shashank gonna like juhi. Her father loves a girl jo ki uski age ki hai . And she also said that her father father deserve happiness but she can't accept dr juhi . Aur hum bhi iska reason jante hai. The reason 4 which we can't accept SaHi is the same for anjali too. So didn't find anjali wrong in this matter. 

Anjali he kyun sirf Shawshank ko samjhe?

Dr Shawshank kyun nehi samajhte apna beti ki dil ki baat.?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Whether  Dr shashank love Dr juhi or not Dr  Anjali does not like juhi at all 

Anjali does not like juhi not because Dr shashank love Dr juhi because she is her daughter age ( twisted version of cvs) 

Dr Anjali dislikes juhi as  competitor  she can't tolerate that Dr juhi is more talent  doctor than her  . She is jealous of  Dr juhi  talent  and it was seen in episode whenever  Dr juhi successfully treated patient  Dr Anjali become jealousof  juhi work 

Do shashank  should support  Dr Anjali   jealousy towards Dr juhi  ?

Instead Dr Anjali can learn from Dr juhi  but no she feel jealous  and think herself very perfect 

If Dr shashank is imprees with Dr juhi work and as CEO he has right  to praise any doctor  and get select  any doctor. I don't think Anjali should feel so bad about this

If Dr Anjali want something from doctor  shashankthen she  should ask thing which come under her eligibility 

Dr Anjali demand is same like that one who has no pass  10 the standard  and want to go 11 the standard with out passing 10 then how is it acceptable 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

And I am telling if tomorrow Dr make Dr Anjali chief of surgery   then Dr juhi ko behan maane, beti maane ya wife maane tub  Dr Anjali ko koi farak nahi padega

Heksun thumbnail

Congratulations CC members.

Heksun thumbnail

Who had blepharoplasty cost in Thailand? On this website i found many clinics. How effective is the use of such medical sites?

Edited by Heksun - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

I like to eat. I like to drink. I like to sleep  I like moon l like star I like flowers 

I like river  I like mountain  I like fountain   l like birds  I like cool breeze 

I like travel xp I love travel by train. I enjoy paneer  dishes 

I like skirt top 

I love coastal areas  l like  old music. I  like snacks 

I like watching movies  I like surfing  I like new and different things 

I like to have unique things   . I like soft drinks 

I like  sweet lime juice. I like carrot  . I like munshi prem chand story

I like natural thing.  I . Like spring 

I like scooter