Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

100 taka sacchi baat

Yeh Rahul-Anjali wala track my father suggested when ShaHi doing Shawa-Shawa.

Then I thought the same that "Kyunki...." Wala thing

Your father truly has Ekta mata ka dimaag😆

And you too.. It would bw interesting if this happens.. Atleast ShaHi se better connectivity hogi iska S1 se.. Pehle Anjali as Saali was 'Aadhi Gharwali' aur ab 'Puri Gharwali'..😆

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

Hmm. But anjali is going out of his control. Kahi der na ho jaye. Vardan pata nehi kya kar beithegi anjali ki saath. Hope anjali ko suka intentions pata chal jaye..

Lekin is sab  k liye Dr Shawshank  is responsible yaar- u admit it or not. 

Exactly Shanky knows Vardhan very well. Also aware that Anjali is her strength as well as weakness & between them nothing is well.

Every opponent tries to take benefits of your weakness. So he should be more careful for Anjali & try to mend their relationship, but he is busy is romancing with Juhi.

Ayesha066 thumbnail

I don't want any pregnancy track especially in Anjali's case. She is a gynec yarr, atleast show her knowing the consequences of having physical relationship with man & take appropriate precautions.

Because she is a gynaecologist she could have taken such a drastic step.. But even I really don't want happen this yawr.. I can omagine how traumatised she will be when she gets to know the whole truth..!

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Your father truly has Ekta mata ka dimaag😆

And you too.. It would bw interesting if this happens.. Atleast ShaHi se better connectivity hogi iska S1 se.. Pehle Anjali as Saali was 'Aadhi Gharwali' aur ab 'Puri Gharwali'..😆

Ekta Maiyya k story se tang aake he left watching TV daily soaps, also don't allow us to watch more TV shows. I almost left watching these type of daily soaps around 2004-05. It's just news SBS segments from where we came to know about that type of stories.

My whole family hates Shaadi track, heavy jewelleries & death coming alive, pregnancy, plastic surgery, twins track & many more ekta's concept.

Saali se Puri Gharwaali safar toh ek dum Ekta concept Hain yrr😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If I see Anjali character  Anjali  does not like Dr juhi    so Dr  Anjali want main jise pasand nahi karti hoon Dr shashank us person se koi baat nahi Karen  

Yeh kya, faaltu ki jid hai.dr Anjali 

Matlab Dr Anjali ab Dr shashank ko list dengi ki yeh log mujhe pasand hain aapko inse baat karni chahiye

Aur yeh log mujhe nahi pasand hain isliye aap ko inse baat nahi karni chahiye 

Ab Dr shashank ko Anjali se permission leni padegi ? Other wise she will feel insecure

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Because she is a gynaecologist she could have taken such a drastic step.. But even I really don't want happen this yawr.. I can omagine how traumatised she will be when she gets to know the whole truth..!

Simply I don't want to show Anjali that dumb & only as puppet in the hands of Vardhan. I want Anjali to give back Vardhan also sometimes.

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Exactly Shanky knows Vardhan very well. Also aware that Anjali is her strength as well as weakness & between them nothing is well.

Every opponent tries to take benefits of your weakness. So he should be more careful for Anjali & try to mend their relationship, but he is busy is romancing with Juhi.

So true Kavya..

@Surabhi- This season has twisted all the three characters past.. Just like Shashank & Juhi were never in Love in S1 but it being shown that they were same is the case of Anjali.. If you go by the story the cvs are trying to tell Anjali's mother died after season 1 ended and for 15+ years she has felt alonw.. Shashank could never fill the void of Smriti..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes no one can fill mother pace but from his side he try his best to full fiil both duty

kavya1994 thumbnail

ShankyofCC naraz on ShankyofSanjivani😆

Isi liye mujhe Shanky ki post Nahi Chahiye thi #JuhiOfCC

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Ekta Maiyya k story se tang aake he left watching TV daily soaps, also don't allow us to watch more TV shows. I almost left watching these type of daily soaps around 2004-05. It's just news SBS segments from where we came to know about that type of stories.

My whole family hates Shaadi track, heavy jewelleries & death coming alive, pregnancy, plastic surgery, twins track & many more ekta's concept.

Saali se Puri Gharwaali safar toh ek dum Ekta concept Hain yrr😆

Hai na😆 Even I left watching theae shows after 2010.. was watching more youth shows but after 2015 that was also totally gone..