Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Feminist spotted.😛

Where does his post imply that it's "only" mom responsibility. Sons are generally more close to mothers and daughters to fathers. So it's natural to say mom should teach their sons.

Are you not a feminist. Do check out the basic definition.Cause you seem to not know it. You're having a Bebo moment 😆

Then should have said empowered parents then. :D

Sociology shows us that sons look upto the father when it comes to behaviour and they emulate that behaviour. We as the society is the greatest proof of this. Behavioural patterns of men are dictated how they see other males. That's why most sons learn or stay away from violence seeing their father. How the Dad treats the mom and other women in the early developmental stages also effect them. Its science. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Are you not a feminist. Do check out the basic definition.Cause you seem to not know it. You're having a Bebo moment 😆

Then should have said empowered parents then. :D

Sociology shows us that sons look upto the father when it comes to behaviour and they emulate that behaviour. We as the society is the greatest proof of this. Behavioural patterns of men are dictated how they see other males. That's why most sons learn or stay away from violence seeing their father. How the Dad treats the mom and other women in the early developmental stages also effect them. Its science. 

I meant Nazi feminist. 😅

I still say his post is not wrong as it no where said father's shouldn't and that only mom should encourage.

Also, mother-son bond has more power than just son emulating father. 🤔 Again not implying what you are saying is wrong. (Pata nhi Kya interpret Karlo😛)

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I meant Nazi feminist. 😅

I still say his post is not wrong as it no where said father's shouldn't and that only mom should encourage.

Also, mother-son bond has more power than just son emulating father. 🤔 Again not implying what you are saying is wrong. (Pata nhi Kya interpret Karlo😛)

Sure! Phir 'Feminazi' bol dete 😆 Abhi backtrack mat karo. 

Thenspecifically mom ko target nahi karna chahiye. Bas. Like I said shouldve mentioned both! 

And mom-son bond has more power than son emulating dad? Yeh Hindi picture chal rahi hain kya? 😆Mere Karan-Arjun ayenge.. I'm mentioning sociology and social psychology and development and behavioral pattern and you are telling me about bonds. Emotional attachment or behaviour emulation main fark hain. Its from the father that he learns what masculinity entails and how to be a man. His father,family and extended family men, male peers growing up are the blueprint for his behavior as a man. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Sure! Phir 'Feminazi' bol dete 😆 Abhi backtrack mat karo. 

Then specifically mom ko target nahi karna chahiye. Bas. Like I said shouldve mentioned both! 

And mom-son bond has more power than son emulating dad? Yeh Hindi picture chal rahi hain kya? 😆Mere Karan-Arjun ayenge.. I'm mentioning sociology and social psychology and development and behavioral pattern and you are telling me about bonds. Emotional attachment or behaviour emulation main fark hain. Its from the father that he learns what masculinity entails and how to be a man. His father,family and extended family men, male peers growing up are the blueprint for his behavior as a man. 

Backtrack nhi what I actually meant wo Bata rahu Hun😛 

Ever heard of casual writing... Yaha pr koi court case nahi chal raha that every one has to be on point. 

Again I no where denied your point that sons behavior pattern is driven by makes at home. But I am saying the bond between mom-son has more nurturing power to shape son actions irrespective of type of men behavior in the family. 

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone judges other people, what’s that got to do with empowerment...I don’t understand what she is implying.

This whole ‘women empowerment’ business doesn’t even affect or help people who need it most and instead aims to exacerbate division between men and women in the most insidious way. Which is evident in this thread itself.  

And if you need to constantly belittle other people to feel empowered about yourself, you are no different from those who you fight against. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Men are dogs 🐕  A lower form of life than women. I’ve read it in this place 100 times. Soto expect them to fix The worlds problems is a bit unrealistic. Have the agents of social change do it 🤣  

Someone please give Mira a job so that we can be spared from her doing pap walks 10 times a day and trying hard to be an influencer. 

I seriously want to unfollow Viral and Manav just because it's always a full on Mira assault all day long.

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting after the direct misogynistic shit her husband just said 👍🏼

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I’d say Empowered women need to raise their sons to treat women better 👍🏼

Why only sons?

Why not daughters?

In this whole hullabaloo, we've forgotten to say that parents should raise their children to treat fellow humans better.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am confused. Isn't women's empowerment a movement that empowers women to exercise their free will including wearing a skirt of any length they want without judgment? 

And we see you over there on the internet

Comparing all the girls who are killing it

But we figured you out

We all know now we all got crowns