Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

😂😂 

If he does cast Aloo in the role it will be one of the biggest miscast in recent terms. Alia in Kalank will never be considered as a miscast if she is casted as Gangubai... She looks too young and meek for the role of a formidable madam and outlaw.

Its not about just looking young. She does not have a physicality to project the bodylanguage of a mafia queen. Having a wrinkled baby face does not help the cause either. I have seen gangubai's pics and the closest one to resemble her physicality is Priyanka and she also has enough skill to pull off the badass role. Alia lacks that.

GumGum thumbnail

Woh sab toh theek hai, lekin kiska shraddh?

Originally posted by: zoinks

Woh sab toh theek hai, lekin kiska shraddh?

Pitron ka. Month before Navratri is dedicated to ancestors and is called shraddh maas. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Pitron ka. Month before Navratri is dedicated to ancestors and is called shraddh maas. 

Itna kuch maanta hai, toh human bali wala thing bhi uske ishaare hi hota hoga. Iske pichle har successful film ke sets pe workers ke death hue hai.

Originally posted by: zoinks

Itna kuch maanta hai, toh human bali wala thing bhi uske ishaare hi hota hoga. Iske pichle har successful film ke sets pe workers ke death hue hai.

😳

Spooky.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So I went to look for a pic of this woman and found this - 

Also in the list of female criminals, there was the pic of this girl Samaira Jumani

I thought it was Monica Bedi cuz she looks so eerily similar but apparently Abu Salem married this college girl and she was the most brutal of all women associated with the underworld. I think it's incredible that he later got involved with Monica Bedi who looks eerily similar to this girl. How dramatic! I feel like these criminals must feel like they are in some movie and that's part of where they get the guts to act so outlandishly. 

Originally posted by: astha36

So I went to look for a pic of this woman and found this - 

Also in the list of female criminals, there was the pic of this girl Samaira Jumani

I thought it was Monica Bedi cuz she looks so eerily similar but apparently Abu Salem married this college girl and she was the most brutal of all women associated with the underworld. I think it's incredible that he later got involved with Monica Bedi who looks eerily similar to this girl. How dramatic! I feel like these criminals must feel like they are in some movie and that's part of where they get the guts to act so outlandishly. 

It is Monica bedi only not her look alike.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not sure if Priyanka rejected this movie and they gave it to Alia after that or SLB took it from Priyanka and gave it away to Alia because pleasing Alia was top priority. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the latter because SLB did this with Priyanka during Ram Leela as well. Priyanka never spoke about this movie, it was always him saying he’s developing it with her in mind... so weird. At times like these I wish Priyanka and her PR would speak up and give her side of the story but they never do! If it was anyone else there would be so many articles about how she rejected the movie or was wronged. Useless team PC!

Anyways I never really wanted Priyanka doing a brothel movie, that one with Vidya was a enough for me to dislike such subjects. So good riddance, I’d love to see how SLB and Alia pull this off. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This is gonna be a disaster. 😆

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

It is Monica bedi only not her look alike.

You're right. I checked again and that article has mistakenly attributed Monica's pic to Samaira.