Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved the moves.. I tried my best to force my left eye remain on Tiger n right eye on HR.Hr's swag makes my left eye disobey my mental command! so ultimately both eyes rests on Hr 😂

Tiger has done a commendable job! I have never liked him much as an actor or his face. but his moves are killing. what energy.. specially the last throw. that energy the rythm n to try match up to Hr itself needs applause! the fact that ranveer ranbir varun or any other of this age bracket could not have lasted even a sec before Hr proves how good Tiger is.

the mere fact that u don't want to look at the girls or vaani when the men are dancing, the fact that vaani looks like an unnecessary dustraction proves how Godly Hr is! Vaani has such grace in that ghoongru songs end part with the pole n the ring that one should never mock her talent. I don't care a damn how she looks but she deserves to star with Hr for the hardwork she has put in. 

am all the more happy thinking how much KR will be wincing 🤣🤣🤣..looking forward to War! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

I loved the moves.. I tried my best to force my left eye remain on Tiger n right eye on HR.Hr's swag makes my left eye disobey my mental command! so ultimately both eyes rests on Hr 😂

Tiger has done a commendable job! I have never liked him much as an actor or his face. but his moves are killing. what energy.. specially the last throw. that energy the rythm n to try match up to Hr itself needs applause! the fact that ranveer ranbir varun or any other of this age bracket could not have lasted even a sec before Hr proves how good Tiger is.

the mere fact that u don't want to look at the girls or vaani when the men are dancing, the fact that vaani looks like an unnecessary dustraction proves how Godly Hr is! Vaani has such grace in that ghoongru songs end part with the pole n the ring that one should never mock her talent. I don't care a damn how she looks but she deserves to star with Hr for the hardwork she has put in. 

am all the more happy thinking how much KR will be wincing 🤣🤣🤣..looking forward to War! 

Agreed. Tiger is the only one who can match Hrithik. Any other actor would just look funny and comical beside Hrithik. Even strong dancers like Katrina and Aishwarya have always been a bit behind when they’ve danced with Hrithik  ... I’ mean  theyre good but not as good as him. 

Hrithik is superior however -  Tiger does hold his own and there are some parts where Tiger does do better too. 

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Agreed. Tiger is the only one who can match Hrithik. Any other actor would just look funny and comical beside Hrithik. Even strong dancers like Katrina and Aishwarya have always been a bit behind when they’ve danced with Hrithik  ... I’ mean  theyre good but not as good as him. 

Hrithik is superior however -  Tiger does hold his own and there are some parts where Tiger does do better too. 

Hr has grace .. fluidity.. Tiger has energy.. flexibility.. yrf has them both.. we have a treat! 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my Hrithik... what attitude, he is so easy on the eyes... what fluid movements... love it...

Tiger stood his ground, but HR has this charm and ease in his movements, for me Tiger dances well but he seems like a gymnast rather than a dancer... he is good but in front of HR thoda kum...

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I find no problem with the song it has very energertic beats and a hook line, Yes it could have been better but this one isnt bad at all

Music video is mega it has everything!!!

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the fun lyrics 

It's not raunchy or about booze or cheap or about women. It's good clean fun. 

It's a colourful celebration with 2 men dancing their hearts out and it will be popular 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

They wasted 2 good dancers in such a busy video. Just focus on them but naah there's bad lyrics bad music 103682 background dancers 5389 shades of colour and counting. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Hrithik is a very fluid dancer and everything he does seems effortless, ghungroo was super hard but he made it look like it was nothing. I felt my eyes were more on tiger in this one but also the video is too busy, I couldn’t see anyone properly. Damn I’m getting old.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

I find no problem with the song it has very energertic beats and a hook line, Yes it could have been better but this one isnt bad at all

Music video is mega it has everything!!!

Song definitely grows on you lol listening to it nonstop 

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked the video but not the song.