~~Cute,Soft Pyaare Gestures~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Forumwaasissmiley31

This is My 25000 th Postsmiley40smiley41& with this I had crossed a big milestone in My Forum Journeysmiley16smiley41Poore 3 saal ke lambe intezaar ke baad aaj Main IF SIZZLERS se IF STUNNERS ban gayismiley16smiley41Yeahhhhhhh, Finally Jo Colour mereko hamesha se fascinate kar raha tha jab se I joined IF, THE PURPLE COLOUR mereko aaj finally odne ko mil hi gayeeeeesmiley14*Happy Tears*smiley19Toh iss Special Day ko aur Special banane ke vaaste Main Ek Naya Akshan Thread lekar aayi husmiley15Q ki Mujhe Sizzlers se Stunners banane tak ke safar mein Guddan Show ka, Hamare Pyaare Akshan/Nishika ka aur Iss Guddan Forum ka bahut bahut bada contribution raha haismiley20 & this thread is my way of expressing the gratitude to this Fabulous Show, to this Iconic Jodi & to this Pyaara Forumsmiley9A Big Hug to allsmiley31 & Dil se Thank to all of yousmiley27Aap sab Dil, Jaan, Jigar aur Loads of Pyaar le losmiley31I love u allsmiley27

Well iss thread pe I tried to include some of the Cute, Soft & Pyaare Gestures of Akshan in their Anokha Safarsmiley17Koi particular order na hai iska bass jo jo basically iss post likhte waqt mann mein aaye idher mein list out kar rahi husmiley9I hope aap sab logom ko yeh chotu sa pyaara sa thread padhkar dil se khushi milesmiley27

1. Karwachauth wale din, the way Akshat was trying to help His Guddan in unsealing her chipkofied lips looked extra cute for mesmiley27smiley42

2. Well we all know how much Jindal Saab hates distractions that will be the hindrance in his way of niharofying his Gudiya's facesmiley17Well he always try to remove her zulfin that distracts his view of adoring His Guddansmiley36I loved this particular way of removing her hairs that was disturbing Guddan & not allowing her to concentrate in diya making which inturn disturbed himsmiley42How cute was that he softly try to phook maarofy to remove the hairs from her facesmiley27smiley42

3. Dutta Kidnapping track is one of my favouritesmiley17smiley42Hayee kinne softly he try to wipe out the blood from the corner of her lips with his hankysmiley9

And Here we also got to watch Guddan trying to wipe out the blood from his face with her handssmiley27smiley42U can call it as a Parallel, I don't mindsmiley36

4. This was another super cute scene where Jindal Saab tries to wipe out the remnants of banana from Guddan's chinsmiley17smiley42

5. We all know how much Jindal Saab loves His Guddan's nosesmiley43smiley42Date pe he confessed that he loves her laal nose when she is angry & loves when her running nose kharab karofy his hankyssmiley9His this confession along with him touching her nose makes it a super cute scene to be added heresmiley27

Waise ek aur baar Jindal Saab tried to touch Guddan's nose where he wanted to confirm that Guddan is actually standing before himsmiley37smiley37The way he slowly try to do this harkat with a confused expression on his face thereby shocking Guddan makes this scene more awwdorablesmiley9smiley36

6. Guddan's Talli mode is EXTRA LITsmiley37smiley37The way Guddan kheechofied Jindal Saab's gaal will always remain a super special cutey scene for all of ussmiley27smiley42

7. I loved these two shots from Akshan's Pasta Romancesmiley27smiley42The way she cupped his face, termed him as "Cute Bacha" was super cutesmiley9Jindal Saab was looking extra awwdorable heresmiley17

And yeh wala scene where Jindal Saab literally becomes bacha by doing masti with His Guddan with a bright smile adoring his lips has My whole heart foreversmiley27smiley42

8. I love this scene & fall in love with this Talli Guddan more & more every single time I watch this scenesmiley27smiley42Just look at that kiddo Gudiya happily clinging to Her Jindal Saab's back as if she is hugging her Giant Teddy Bearsmiley9Waise bhi Jindal Saab is Guddan's Personal Teddy Bearsmiley17

9. This jail track was another fabulous track we gotsmiley10smiley32I just love this scene where he was worried for her wounds and how softly he was dressing her wounds with the available things in the jailsmiley27smiley31This was such a Pyaara gesture from Guddan's Jindal Saab that as always screamed the fact that koi bhi situation ho his first priority is always His Guddan & Her safetysmiley27smiley42

10. I love the two Akshan scenes related to daadismiley17Akshat trying to help Guddan in nikalofying fake daadi was a sweet momentsmiley27smiley42

- And Guddan in trying to lautavo his ehsaan by trimming his daadi that resulted in their this KKHH moment has My whole Dil for lifetimesmiley27smiley42She was carefully looking at his chin while Jindal Saab ki nazarein was atkofied in his Guddan's face for God knows kiskeliye always make me smirk & blush at the same timesmiley15smiley43

Well this scene reminds me My siggy toosmiley17smiley42Genie Once again tq for giving me this scene as the first gif of Akshansmiley43smiley31

11. This scene is another Pyaara scene where he tries to remove ointment from His Guddan's hairsmiley27smiley42Him saying "Ruko nahi toh aur ganda karogi tum...." was so sweetsmiley9

Genie aapne gif banaya tha na ispe?smiley17

12. When Guddan's OCD mode got activatedROFLGuddan phook marofying to remove the cotton from his face looked soo AwwdorableBlushingThis scene was one of THE CUTESTDay DreamingWell humein toh yeh Akshan diya making scene ke phook maarne ka parallel jaisa lagne laga smiley17

13. Hayeee Jindal Saab ke iss Doctor mode ki kya tareef karein humsmiley42I would love to have such a sweetu Hubby who can so sweetly do check ups of His Wifeysmiley27

14. Akshan giving head massage to e/o was such a Pyaara gesture to release e/o's tensions and make their minds calmsmiley27smiley42

15. Ayeeee Hayeee Every girl would dream of such a caring Pati who willingly does foot massage to his Patni which itself make it as a cute gesture from him for her in expressing lovesmiley27smiley42

16. I adore this special Gudvesh Scene where he is listening to her talks with his chin resting in her handssmiley27smiley42

17. Well u can call it as a Rose Lip Kiss of Gudveshsmiley43smiley42I loved how Honda Saab touched Gudiya's lips with the red rose & look the same rose is then touching his lipssmiley43smiley42Toh huyi na yeh Gudvesh's Anokha Rose Lip Kisssmiley43smiley42It became such a Sweet Moment toosmiley43smiley17

18. I loved this sweet gesture where Honda Saab was playing with the dhool ke stick on Guddan's shouldersmiley17 + The slight way of Hi5 -ng with their shoulders looked super cutesmiley9

So abhi ke liye bass itna hi......smiley17

Index will be updated in the next post whenever I will get new pyaari pyaari gestures of Akshansmiley17

Once Again A Big Thank You to each and every interactions I had with all of you guyssmiley31Hope aage bhi hum issi tarah Akshan ke sang sang unki Anokhi kahani enjoy karte raheinsmiley42

Loads Of Lovesmiley9

Saranya

PS: I will forever be thankful to My NAUC Forum, My "K" Khaandaan & My NiBir = MishRi jin logom ne Mere Silent mode ko iss tarah Active bana dia ki Main IF Newbie se IF Sizzlers ban gayi 3 saal pehle aur ab IF Stunners ban gayi My Akshan/Nishika aur Guddan Forum ki wajah sesmiley40Aaj main bahut khush husmiley41*Kaala Teekas* for My Khushismiley33smiley14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

kinna cute post hai saranya ji 🤗

many many congo on your naya rang 🥳😛

humare liye aap iss forum ki kohinor ho 😳

& haan that removing ointment from Guddu's hair was my 1st ever gif 

waha se humne gif banana suru kiya tha  

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations Saranya 😘

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations saru for this achievement.. 

Yes thankyou as well for giving us such lovely posts. These are actually fun to read and you never miss a detail. 

Congrats once again🎉🎊🎉🎊

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely post saru❤️

Congratualtions saranya g..apka promotion ho gya..naya rang🥳🥳

Aapki vajah se hi to humara forum itna khush mijaaz rhta h..🤗thanku for all these lovely posts❤️❤️..hope aagey bi aisi hi pyari pyari posts mile😳

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

congratulations saranya ...beautiful post ..I m big fan of u n r the Jaan of this forum ...every morning n night I m waiting for ur beautiful posts ....thank u soooooo muchhhhhhhh👏

Swati_20 thumbnail

Congratulation saru ji and ek bada wala hug🤗 for ur promotion👏 and also for again giving ud this lovely thread ❤️

You make my weekend today for this u deserve dher sara pyaar❤️ pure haaq se dil diya apko thanks to you once again for this lovely thread and congratulations to you👏

Swati_20 thumbnail

If you don't mind I have a request pls add yesterday's episode SS also of guddu dressing his wound love to see those SS here 

Just a chotu sa request from my side☺️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats saru for becoming stunnerz🥳

Its really a cutie post

Next part ka ham intezaar krenge

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heartiest Congratulations Saru🥳👏

Aap is forum ki dil ho ❤️