Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

He had that stupid drama on A Plus after Aatish. then he got busy with his movie and webseries. I am glad he's back to dramas now.😃

Yes I am really glad that, he is back to watching dramas now , oh yeah he wa sbusy doing that movie which released on Eid this year , ohh he is doing a web series also, I never knew about that 

Ye she worked in that A Plus drama too, I appreciate how he neer discriminates between any channel, he works in every channel , he used to work in geo too before, recently he has not worked in any of geo serial 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yes I am really glad that, he is back to watching dramas now , oh yeah he wa sbusy doing that movie which released on Eid this year , ohh he is doing a web series also, I never knew about that 

Ye she worked in that A Plus drama too, I appreciate how he neer discriminates between any channel, he works in every channel , he used to work in geo too before, recently he has not worked in any of geo serial 

@blue. he did a musicle  webseries named Inaya with Mehwish Hayat. 

hariskh thumbnail

@blue. he did a musicle  webseries named Inaya with Mehwish Hayat. 

Oh okay thank you for telling me about it, he worked with Mehwish in both the movie and this web series 

hariskh thumbnail

I am missing Aatish so much , that show really helped me move on from my bad phase of life , Hina and Azfar's chemistry is so unique and underrated 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahakh

I am missing Aatish so much , that show really helped me move on from my bad phase of life , Hina and Azfar's chemistry is so unique and underrated 

I am glad you moved on. Although I wonder how could Aatish help you when its second half was depressing.🤔

hariskh thumbnail

I am glad you moved on. Although I wonder how could Aatish help you when its second half was depressing.🤔

I actually did nto enjoy watching  the second half, I skipped a few episodes too , but first half is something I can watch again

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was frustrating too. Like she cant ever seem to see Shehryar even if hes in front of her.