Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I don't blame you and I agree that this episode can be taken as the last one and we can let go. Just a few observations from me about the episode.

1. When I read the description for today. I was pissed. I really hate when shows try to depict true love with suicide when one partner dies. I thought Ansh committed suicide because Pia "died" and I found that unforgivable. No matter how much they love each other and how strong a soul mate they are. Ansh had his children to think of and his nalayak family who loves him so suicide should never be an option when you have people who love you. Thankfully, Ansh intended to come back with Pia so I am happy that they showed a test of their love and brought them back. 

2. VFX was gorgeous. Loved the whole thing from start to finish.

3. The kiss, I found disgusting. Bhasmu basically sexually assaulted Ansh. If it had been reversed, everyone would have been crying foul right now instead of laughing on Ansh's expressions. I felt really bad for how shaken he looked after the kiss.  No gender deserves to be sexually assaulted.😒

4. I wondered why Bhasmu was so hell bent on marrying Ansh and consummating to have a baby and the only explanation I could come up with was that Bhasmu probably intended to use the pearl to grow a baby in her and without consummation, Ansh would have become suspicious about the child so she was so insistent on marriage and hanky panky. But since the truth is out, BhasMo no longer need a child, Mo can take all the powers directly from the pearl now and become even more powerful. Then I expect Mo to kill off Bhasmu since her job is done. 

Ya agree with u that suicidal thing is a bit wrong but i think he committed suicide as he wants to bring Pia back . Bhasmu was disgusting today and thats sure that pearl thing is something to do with child only. That Namah VFX was superb with both lord Vishnu and Shivji. And i know ab iske baad disgusting twists he ayenge iss show mein as Bhasmika has got what she wanted🤢. 

I will now watch another show Jagjanni Maa Vaishnodevi from 30 sep now. I now cant tolerate even WU now so now finally letting it go.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Not enough energy and sanity left to sustain more weird twists of Nazar😆. So today's ep is best for leaving this show on right moment as PIANSH again reunited in front of God.❤️

means no more more ansh and.pia? Is show going to take a leap?😭😭😱

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

1. When I read the description for today. I was pissed. I really hate when shows try to depict true love with suicide when one partner dies. I thought Ansh committed suicide because Pia "died" and I found that unforgivable. No matter how much they love each other and how strong a soul mate they are. Ansh had his children to think of and his nalayak family who loves him so suicide should never be an option when you have people who love you. Thankfully, Ansh intended to come back with Pia so I am happy that they showed a test of their love and brought them back. 

I completely agree with you on this point. Suicide is never an option. Frankly, there are a lot of classic love stories which I find idiotic and disgusting in today's light. But you have pointed out yourself, Ansh's intention was to bring Piya back and that was the only way he could find her soul. I guess that's why we enjoyed it too much. It was not about obsession but determination through which he brought her soul back. 

3. The kiss, I found disgusting. Bhasmu basically sexually assaulted Ansh. If it had been reversed, everyone would have been crying foul right now instead of laughing on Ansh's expressions. I felt really bad for how shaken he looked after the kiss.  No gender deserves to be sexually assaulted.😒 

Agree with the assault part and everything. But sometimes the pleasure of seeing some characters on TV are so great that our moral compass take a back seat. Specially for people with double standard like Ved. Not saying we are justified. But got happy, what can I do? 

4. I wondered why Bhasmu was so hell bent on marrying Ansh and consummating to have a baby and the only explanation I could come up with was that Bhasmu probably intended to use the pearl to grow a baby in her and without consummation, Ansh would have become suspicious about the child so she was so insistent on marriage and hanky panky. But since the truth is out, BhasMo no longer need a child, Mo can take all the powers directly from the pearl now and become even more powerful. Then I expect Mo to kill off Bhasmu since her job is done. 

Good explanation. Even Mo said that. Bhas was ready to hypnotize Ansh but Mo recalled Ansh never considered Ruby as his wife in every sense as he didn't remember her. So they needed to get married when Ansh was in full sense. But personally I feel it's necessary to give birth. As human, we are made of soil - one element. But we won't get hurt if someone throws soil at us. Bhas may be all powerful but she was made - if the makers want, they can always show PiyAnsh splitting their portion of power from her. But if she gives birth, the child will inherit all the power through blood line and that't not something you can take away. So that child should be invincible. This much I can assume based on the current story line. As no one knows what is cooking in Mo's brain. I hope it's something good. 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

means no more more ansh and.pia? Is show going to take a leap?😭😭😱

No there is no leap, story is moving with kids just that i want to leave now. Abhi to Ansh aur pia ki life mein Bhasmika ka tamahsa hona baaki hai. Dont want to torture my mind now with such weird twists 😆

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watching the Topic Title😎 thought This Show Over Finally🥳 after 300 epis but Just for 😳TM😎 -Good 👍🏼 

Wat Namah❤️😛 Shown in Nazar😲😛 Sitara ki Promotions  Toh dekna padega  Narayan❤️Mahadev🙏.

Eww Nazar too shown such disgusting things of assault 🤢😈bhas to ansh Ektha shows kaafi nahi gul bhi 😈 

Ansh Suicide😲 to bring back Pia ⭐️ and PiAnsh⭐️.

Can any one Give Info Which Duration Namah shown Will See in FFMode😛 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ya agree with u that suicidal thing is a bit wrong but i think he committed suicide as he wants to bring Pia back . Bhasmu was disgusting today and thats sure that pearl thing is something to do with child only. That Namah VFX was superb with both lord Vishnu and Shivji. And i know ab iske baad disgusting twists he ayenge iss show mein as Bhasmika has got what she wanted🤢. 

I will now watch another show Jagjanni Maa Vaishnodevi from 30 sep now. I now cant tolerate even WU now so now finally letting it go.

Namah investing 30lak per epi to give grandeur and more Qualty work of Vfx 😛 .

Waiting for Vaishnodevias well in SB⭐️ 

It's Fine To treat Nazar over If They shown Piansh Together In Presence and Blessings of Lord ShiVish🙏 .

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Y what's happening ?

Any new plot changes ?

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Y what's happening ?

Any new plot changes ?

Nothing new happening just same Mohana plotting is going on .