PiAnsh reunion with NAMAH blessings will take it as the last Episode .

Posted: 4 years ago

Today episode is so emotional and beautiful . I will not give plot now but today with NAMAH show promotion and with both Shivji and Vishnuji blessings PIANSH reunite again after death. And now God will send them again on earth. And this episode i will take it as last as i dont want to spoil again my PIANSH memories . SO BYE ALL OF U AND NOW I WILL TAKE LEAVE FROM THIS FORUM. DONT MISS TODAY'S EPISODE GUYS.

Beautiful episode indeed. πŸ‘ 

Indeed it was an awesome episode and proper for Piansh closure of you are looking for..

Bye Magical, will miss you.

Originally posted by magicalM

Today episode is so emotional and beautiful . I will not give plot now but today with NAMAH show promotion and with both Shivji and Vishnuji blessings PIANSH reunite again after death. And now God will send them again on earth. And this episode i will take it as last as i dont want to spoil again my PIANSH memories . SO BYE ALL OF U AND NOW I WILL TAKE LEAVE FROM THIS FORUM. DONT MISS TODAY'S EPISODE GUYS.

why leaving?

Originally posted by nushy1995

Beautiful episode indeed. πŸ‘ 

give written update pls

Happy Journey MπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ  Will miss you take care 

Will miss you M... Take care!!!😊

Will miss u guys. πŸ€—keep enjoying the show.

Not enough energy and sanity left to sustain more weird twists of NazarπŸ˜†. So today's ep is best for leaving this show on right moment as PIANSH again reunited in front of God.❀️

I don't blame you and I agree that this episode can be taken as the last one and we can let go. Just a few observations from me about the episode.

1. When I read the description for today. I was pissed. I really hate when shows try to depict true love with suicide when one partner dies. I thought Ansh committed suicide because Pia "died" and I found that unforgivable. No matter how much they love each other and how strong a soul mate they are. Ansh had his children to think of and his nalayak family who loves him so suicide should never be an option when you have people who love you. Thankfully, Ansh intended to come back with Pia so I am happy that they showed a test of their love and brought them back. 

2. VFX was gorgeous. Loved the whole thing from start to finish.

3. The kiss, I found disgusting. Bhasmu basically sexually assaulted Ansh. If it had been reversed, everyone would have been crying foul right now instead of laughing on Ansh's expressions. I felt really bad for how shaken he looked after the kiss.  No gender deserves to be sexually assaulted.πŸ˜’

4. I wondered why Bhasmu was so hell bent on marrying Ansh and consummating to have a baby and the only explanation I could come up with was that Bhasmu probably intended to use the pearl to grow a baby in her and without consummation, Ansh would have become suspicious about the child so she was so insistent on marriage and hanky panky. But since the truth is out, BhasMo no longer need a child, Mo can take all the powers directly from the pearl now and become even more powerful. Then I expect Mo to kill off Bhasmu since her job is done.