~Na Ishq Haar Maanta Hai....Na Dil Baat Maanta Hai~Edit on Pg3

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Another Beautiful Episodesmiley27Like I always say Our CV's & Our Show gift us the Best parallels all the time to fangirlsmiley42Today I am so happy as I got one more parallel to add in my threadsmiley10smiley41

Let's see Hubby v/s Wifey Challengesmiley17

Hubby's Challenge:smiley17

Wifey says if Hubby will say I Love You 1000 times then she will reply I dont Love You 1001 timessmiley37While Jindal Saab challenged His Guddan to say that She doesn't love Him just 10 timessmiley37Par usmein bhi Guddan ne tashan ne boli 10 baar nahi 20 baar bolke rahengesmiley39And bechari could only complete her Pyaar nahi karti jaap for 5 timessmiley37Matlab Jo Jindal Saab ne challenge kia uska 1/2th aur khud ki reply challenge ki 1/4thsmiley37

Wifey's Challenge:smiley17

Wifey asks Hubby to say that He hates Her just one time par Hubby bade tashan se says He will say this not once but can repeat for 100 timessmiley37While Guddan challenged Her Jindal Saab to say that He hates Her just 10 timessmiley37He agreed to this but bechara could only complete his nafrat jaap for 7 timessmiley37100 baar bol denge yeh dawa karne wale Jindal Saab could hardly manage to utter his Hate jaap upto 7 times woh bhi bade mushquil sesmiley37

Lage rahiye Akshansmiley36Uss din Guddan haar gayi bcz Her Gussa was not able to survive before the beintehaa mohabbat she had for her Jindal Saab in her dilsmiley14smiley41 & Today Jindal Saab haar gaye bcz His fake nafrat couldn't withstand the immense love his Dil held for his Guddansmiley14smiley41

Let's have a close look into today's challenge sessionsmiley17

Jindal Saab ki dawa "Ek baar nahi Sau baar keh sakta hu...."smiley14

Guddan asked for him to repeat the same just 10 times....smiley2

- When he said "I Hate You" for the first time, she held his hand and came a step closer.....smiley17

- He completed the second "I Hate You" with confidencesmiley36

- When The Third "I Hate You" left his mouth her hands held him by waistsmiley43smiley42

- Just Look at How Jindal Saab's eyes are closed that clearly says how he is getting affected with His Guddan's nazdeekiyaaa.....smiley43smiley15

- The fourth "I Hate You" escaped his lips with very difficultysmiley39smiley37

- Before uttering Fifth time he began to stammersmiley37 & that "I Hate You" left him in a go when she was dead close to his lips which surely affected him so badly......smiley43smiley43

- When he started to say Sixth One, His eyes closed involuntarily bcz of her ehsaas while His breath hitched at  "I....." when she began to caress his cheeks...... then he with very difficulty he managed to complete "Hate....You...." by taking deep breaths....smiley43smiley43

- Here He was losing his nafrat wali mask....smiley14Just look at him inhaling.....smiley43smiley43

- So Jindal Saab pushed Guddan away to remain hidden inside his Nafrat wali masksmiley14 Finally He could only complete 7 times in which the 7th one he said with a lot of mushquil with jhuki huyi nazar along with terming her harkats as "Bachkani Games" smiley39smiley37

- Excuse me Jindal Saab iss Game wali Harkat ki karta darta aap hi haismiley17 YOU WERE HER MENTOR & SHE EXCELLED ONCE AGAIN BEING UR OUTSTANDING STUDENTsmiley10smiley40smiley32smiley32

- I just loved this Parallel sequence a lotsmiley40Dil le lo CV'ssmiley27 & Nishika your chemistry is just uffffsmiley43smiley42

- That Unshed Tears of Jindal Saab says volumes about the deep pain he is burying inside him for hurting His Jaan, His Guddan with his words as well as his deedssmiley38Nish u were fab with expressions heresmiley32

- Loved the chotu sa sequence depicting Akshan's pain with "Pyaar hai ya Saza" bgmsmiley32This sequence was painfully beautifulsmiley14Jindal Saab hurting himself for giving His Guddan pain bcz of his harkats just broke my poor dilsmiley38

- It really hurts to watch them in pain, Pyaar ka Dardsmiley13Akshan be Strongsmiley31 From Tomorrow onwards, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is going to be in her Detectivegiri Modesmiley41

Special Mentions:

- Appreciating the Beauty of these shotssmiley27smiley42

- Appreciate the Height differencesmiley42& bada wala Dil formed by them even being away from e/osmiley14

- Whistle Podu Moment of The Daysmiley40Sherni slapping Aunty in stylesmiley16

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sirf ek hi baat bolenge, 

agaar Jindal saab thodi der aur koshish karte toh, 

phir se kand kar baithte 😈

& phir khud "I hate you" bolne ki jagah, 9 months baad "papa bolo... bolo PAPA... PAPA..." jap suru karna padta 

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jindal Sahab se zyada control krna na ho pyega agar guddan aise hi krti rahi to...🤪🤪 ab chahe inki nafrat ( ooppss I mean so called nafrat ho ) ya pyaar...hme to dono hi psnd h ❤️

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dil le lo post Saru🤗

Jindal Saab "I hate you"  bolte hue khud convince nahi hai apni Gudiya ko kaise convince kar paayege

Parallel thread update hoga🥳

Bas thodi der aur Gudiya ko apni marzi karne dete with all touching and cheek caressing☺️☺️

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Sirf ek hi baat bolenge, 

& phir khud "I hate you" bolne ki jagah, 9 months baad "papa bolo... bolo PAPA... PAPA..." jap suru karna padta 

Aapki baat se hum sehmet hai Captain. Bas Gudiya Jindal Saab ka haath apni patli kamar pe rakh deti😳 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sirf ek hi baat bolenge, 

🤣

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My most favorite was Guddan slapping Antara aunty😆😆aur 2-3 dena chahiye tha🤣🤣

Jindal Saab k technique she applied 🤣

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sirf ek hi baat bolenge, 

Captain jii 🤣🤣

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bahut kamaal ki post h saru 🤗 loved it❤️..

Jindal saab se control krna to phle hi nhi ho pata tha..aur chak dhoom dhoom k baad to impossivle hota jaa rha h.🤣

.guddan 5 min aur krti na to hume chota lalla ya gudiya k naam sochne shuru kr dene chahiye the🤣

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sirf ek hi baat bolenge, 

🤣🤣trueee🤣