Kesha_2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My story idea is ... 

please do let me know if you guys like it... 

An inspired story from Chinese novel of “ArriaCross”.

World’s most wanted Hacker and daughter of the most powerful mafia family who ruled the underworld is assassinated in a night. 

Reborn in the body of Taani  Shekhawat who is was a simple girl and was killed in a car accident. Taani was shy and introvert girl born in the family of The most powerful family in the world, loved by all in her family. 

Reyaansh Singhania, Youngest CEO in the business world, cold, charming, handsome and the leader of D3 dance group, which is internationally famous. 

The story of two people with similar personalities and the the twist of rebirth in different body. Let’s see their story of love romance and enemies.... 

~ Kesha💕

Comment your thoughts on this...

Edited by kRuShITaRRey - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 1 

Pilot chapter 

A beautiful girl running in silk gown,  through empty and dark alley to save her self from the people trying to catch and kill her. She saw that she reached the dead end of the lane. She sigh and though  ‘This is the end of my life... let it go Iris’ She heard many footsteps coming from behind and then heard laughing. She turned and looked at the guys with cold eyes, which gives shivers to everyone standing there. 

The leader of the team swallows his fear and says “this is your time to die Iris” and smirks... but it wavers as Iris smirks at them in return. 

“I may be dying right now because I was stupid to believe in her. But karma will hit her soon” Iris says with a smile and tears in her eyes thinking about her family whom she doesn’t even know whether they are alive or not. Her brother whom she loved so much, wishes that she could meet him and say that she loved him. 

Her eyes are closed and a click sound of the gun being loaded. ‘My time is here’ she hums her favourite lullaby that her father used to sing for her ‘hush little baby don’t you worry.....’ 

“Fire!!” The leader shouts and the members fire bullets at her and those hit her like small stones. She sighs and dies with lots of blood loss and punchers in her body organs..... 

Breaking news 

Iris Antoni, 26 years, daughter of Arnold Antoni who is world’s most dangerous and wanted Mafia died in the middle Of gang wars in Russia. 

On the other side of the world....

In a hospital, a girl in coma from past 2 years, who is in comatose has been not improving. Though all of a sudden the heart beat machine started to beep fast and was uncontrollable. The sirens for emergency was notified to them as code red. The girl was having difficulty in breathing. The doctors and nurses rushes inside to see what’s wrong and how can they save the patient. After several tries they finally were able to stabilise the patient. The girl slowly moves her hand to call someone. Her hand touched the nurse who got shocked by this movement. 

“Doctor her hand is moving” nurse said, they checked the patient and saw that the patient was out of comatose. They were suprised as it was a miracle that the girl was out of the critical situation. 

“Call the Murti’s immediately” said the doctor to the nurse. The nurse ran towards the reception and called the Shekhawat’s household. 

At Shekhawat’s household 

The telephoned ranged and ranged.. a maid cafe running to pick up the phone, but before she could pick up another man came and picked it up. 

“Hello?” He said, with his cold and emotional less voice. 

“Hello, I’m speaking from the Heart across hospital... The patient Taani Shekhawat  is out of coma!! Please come immediately to the hospital” the nurse said this and the man was in shock, he didn’t know what to do cry or jump in joy.

He hung up the telephone and rushed out of the house towards the hospital. During his car ride he called all the people from the family. 

Edited by kRuShITaRRey - 4 years ago