Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow so she’s name called and abused for what...being polite.Itne pyara se Adan se to bola.These pathetic jobless people make up stories and write anything n everything.Spotboy has to be the worst of all.

Seriously I think most of the people comment before watching the videos and only by reading the headlines..I myself have done it sometimes.We just assume things..which on our part is very rude.

hasini009 thumbnail

lol this reminds me of one comedy scene from telugu movie.  

hero blasts at comedy villian 'are we both equal to walk side by side'?

comedy villian do kadam peeche chal raha toh again hero blasts 'aap malik jaise peeche arahe toh main naukar hoon kya apko rasta dikhane ki'?

comedy villian do kadam aage chal raha, then hero blasts again 'aap lord jaise aage chal rahe toh main puski(i dont know what it means) hoon kya peeche peeche aane ki'?🤣

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2d97OKH0tZ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XYNSyAAAAAHxhpck3WLi5hRHkYdc&utm_campaign=dlfix

She didn't yell at them, she just told them in a normal tone to walk ahead of her, I didn't see anything wrong in this 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

lol this reminds me of one comedy scene from telugu movie.  

hero blasts at comedy villian 'are we both equal to walk side by side'?

comedy villian do kadam peeche chal raha toh again hero blasts 'aap malik jaise peeche arahe toh main naukar hoon kya apko rasta dikhane ki'?

comedy villian do kadam aage chal raha, then hero blasts again 'aap lord jaise aage chal rahe toh main puski(i dont know what it means) hoon kya peeche peeche aane ki'?🤣

Ye Kaunsa Mv hain ? Bt dialogues sm wt similar to Prakash R frm Indra

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Isse rude kehte h  

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

What pathetic human..... They were just trying to protect..... Too much hawa gone in her head...

What's pathetic about her behaviour in the video?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Ye Kaunsa Mv hain ? Bt dialogues sm wt similar to Prakash R frm Indra

Nag & Kota from allari alludu😆

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Alia has a goody two shoes image. Half of it slipped away by f-dating ranbir. Chillaya toh image ka satyanaash. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

It was the bodyguard who was dumb. Blocking her from walking front, letting people get close to her and not even listen to her while she is asking them to move ahead.

But it is Alia who gets blamed. Bakwaas article. 

Alia should fire those guys. They were not helping her in anyway. In fact, they made her more suffocated. (People being too close to her. Fans at back. Guards at front. No place to move). 

Is that what you call "yelling" .....?? 😲

🤪