Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am glad apart from mahi ve n dhoondein ankhiyan...pal pal dil ke paas is playing on praghbir...its such a beautiful song

Mages thumbnail

the epi was good and praghbir dance was fire🔥❤

special mention ishita looks gorgeous in her party saree...the golden/brown one❤

PVP looks dapper in black suit n red vest❤😍

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

big thing is after finding Raghbir's wound on the same spot where he hit the hooded person she is not suspecting Raghbir....Thank God.....Praghbir dance was good but very small with all family drama and interuptions.....Precap was❤️tomorrow epi is going to be super emotional.....Praghbir were looking so good and gorgeous in their party wears.....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I am glad apart from mahi ve n dhoondein ankhiyan...pal pal dil ke paas is playing on praghbir...its such a beautiful song

i think 4 or 5 days back i listened thissong for the first time.....and immediately Praghbir came into my mind that this song will suit Praghbir so much......and in precap hug scene they play that song......

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

big thing is after finding Raghbir's wound on the same spot where he hit the hooded person she is not suspecting Raghbir....Thank God.....Praghbir dance was good but very small with all family drama and interuptions.....Precap was❤️tomorrow epi is going to be super emotional.....Praghbir were looking so good and gorgeous in their party wears.....

Praghbir has emotions and passion connected beautifully❤

daud95 thumbnail

after that accident(bani falling off the clif) Raghbir has developed  blood phobia...he cannot see or tolerate blood anywhere.....and Bani had developed height phobia......gosh poor babies......how much change this one incident has brought in their lives.....😭

Mages thumbnail

after that accident(bani falling off the clif) Raghbir has developed  blood phobia...he cannot see or tolerate blood anywhere.....and Bani had developed height phobia......gosh poor babies......how much change this one incident has brought in their lives.....😭

True..both suffered alot

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Praghbir has emotions and passion connected beautifully❤

yes but for me intensity level is a little less or maybe i am demanding too much....sigh......but  makers can do wonders with them but they have to improve their writing skills for that......specially whoever is writing praghbir scenes....

daud95 thumbnail

i love the way Raghbir hold her tightly after he pulled her away from terrace wall......the scared and worried expressions on his face were something else.....

Mages thumbnail

yes but for me intensity level is a little less or maybe i am demanding too much....sigh......but  makers can do wonders with them but they have to improve their writing skills for that......specially whoever is writing praghbir scenes....

well for me its perfect...but yes they still can do wonders with praghbir❤