Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It will be so divine to watch KalMa visiting and praying in Maa Durga pandal❤️❤️❤️👍🏼😊

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sitaar ki Saath Saath baapji ko BHI todo

Uff he is pure devil 

Waiseh yeah track shuru hokkeh 1 month hogayi nah

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Did anyone notice this. Malhar had no issue with kalayni dancing he was calmly telling baapji that kallu likes to sing and dance so she was doing it in our room he doesn't have any issue. But baapji said its due her doing dance like tamasha vala this happened which really shows the disgust he has towards laavni dance. He considers it as something that a reputed family women should not do . his own daughter has so much of interset in it clear from CDs and kamarbamdh it can't be if her lovers as far as I know males doesn't do this dance ha they play nachya I don't know the translation bhagu can help like Atul kulkarnis charechter in natrang a Marathi movie. So those things belongs to her or a woman who is close to her heart  like a motherly figure may be.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Moksh can also join them

haaye

AnuSar interaction

KalMaSh and AnuSar enjoying festival ❤️🥳

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Did anyone notice this. Malhar had no issue with kalayni dancing he was calmly telling baapji that kallu likes to sing and dance so she was doing it in our room he doesn't have any issue. But baapji said its due her doing dance like tamasha vala this happened which really shows the disgust he has towards laavni dance. He considers it as something that a reputed family women should do . his own daughter has so much of interset in it clear from CDs and kamarbamdh it can't be if her lovers as far as I know males doesn't do this dance ha they play panchasya I don't know the translation bhagu can help like Atul kulkarnis charechter in natrang a Marathi movie. So those things belongs to her or a woman who is close to her heart  like a motherly figure may be.

it is Nachya

see Malhar is different 

he supported his wife

proud of you ACP saab

Vermilion thumbnail

Namaste all, 

Guys I don't know but I feel like may be swara loves a girl who performed lavni. And may be they love to perform lavni together . But due to his orthodox father, they can't express it. And when baap ji came to know it he might killed that girl in that car. 

This may be the reason of her hatred towards Ranes male. May be baap ji tell something different  to Saarthak. 

May that's the reason she assumes Kalyani someone another. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

it is Nachya

see Malhar is different 

he supported his wife

proud of you ACP saab

Yup bhagu nachya word nahi mil rahi thi. Majhe Marathi mulgi 🤗

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Namaste all, 

Guys I don't know but I feel like may be swara loves a girl who performed lavni. And may be they love to perform lavni together . But due to his orthodox father, they can't express it. And when baap ji came to know it he might killed that girl in that car. 

This may be the reason of her hatred towards Ranes male. May be baap ji tell something different  to Saarthak. 

May that's the reason she assumes Kalyani someone another. 

What all you think. May be CVS want to give a social msg. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

KalMa dandiya and Chogada tara song❤️

and Kalyani can teach him 

and they participating in competition 

and win best couple award❤️🥳🥳👍🏼

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

KalMa dandiya and Chogada tara song❤️

and Kalyani can teach him 

and they participating in competition 

and win best couple award❤️🥳🥳👍🏼

Competitions hothe he na Mumbai mein societies mein thi. Ganpati time syada hothe hena they missed that opportunity in name of drama.I would like to see couple competition for kalma. Baiko aaj bada sapne vaali mood Mein ho.