Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

There was insta story of sitar thoding scene being shot

achha woh sitar tha 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

same here.... even I don’t like it when ppl blame him...

I love him.... he is so real not like others....

yes

we all love Aurangabad Ka Singham- ACP Malhar Rane

Kalyani Malhar Rane ke Malhar ji best hai

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Live update 23. 9.2019 

Swara came to Kalma room crazily . She was taking breadth heavily . She gained inhuman power . Kalyani said that she did it purposedly to bring swara close to Malhar and kalyani .Malhar is shocked to hear that . He comes near to Swara but she pushes her twice . She was in immense pain . She tried to hit kalyani by a vase . But malhar stops her. Swara lovingly touch Kalyani and said Tumhe meri yad nhi ayi ,bbilkul vi nhi she caressed her cheeks lovingly .Then she loses her sense in malhar"s lap .Malhar called the doctor .The doctor said that she had a  panic attack . The doctor advised some tests. Malhar said that she had no problem of asthama. Kalyani said they should do the tests. She went to Swara"s,room and search for a puff which astana patient requires. She got a heavy waist chain made of gold and some CD"s of Lavni. She is shocked . But she concentrate on finding the puff which she eventually gets. Kalyani show the puff to Malhar and the doctor explains him that Some ppl may have asthama when they grew up. Malhar is stressed . Kalyani caressed Swara and said u might have thought me someone else Swara opened her eyes and looks at her helplessly .

Malhar asked Madhav about swara"s problem of asthama. Bapji said that how did he come to know of him .Malhar revealed that Kalyani was dancing in her room and swara reacts violently. Kalyani came there  in her lavni attire and tinklings of anklets . Bapji gets very angry with it and heavily scolds kalyani . He said to Anu , Is this the way u have given ur child upbringing? Malhar said ~"Kalyani did he ask u not to wear ghungroo?Kalyani nodded in yes. Malhar said ~Then why did u not listen to him ? He take the anklets out of her feet and left angrily . Kalyani follows her .He said ~Why did u not listen to them .... Do I know how much it felt hurt when someone insults u ...Can u ever behave a little bit sensible ! You will never understand my situation .....I can't let both of u and my family to lose . If this would happen i will  b broken . But this u will never understand! He left the place . Anu explains kalyani that she can't do everything she  used to do in her parent's house .Every girl needs to behave in a certain way in her in ~laws place . She needs to b more careful. Kalyani said that swara necessarily get troubled with the sound of the anklets . Sarthak said Madhav that he should not have said about the ghungroo fiasco to malhar. They are pretty intelligent to figure out things . Asawari expresses her fear that this mystery of ghungroo will led Malhar to the secret of 26 th July . Kalyani was about to go swara's room to give her food but Bapji scolds her and ask Asavari to do that . Kalyani said that she would not go to Swara"s room . Aausahab called Malhar in a angry manner making everyone shocked .

Precap~Malhar order his staffs to break the doors of the car . Ahir panicked . Everyone is shocked at his decision.

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

yes

we all love Aurangabad Ka Singham- ACP Malhar Rane

Kalyani Malhar Rane ke Malhar ji best hai

yes yes... 

Kalyani ke Malhar ji is best....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yeah!

Navratri

Ghatsthapana

making puranpoli❤️

KalMa playing  Garba 

KalMa playing dandiya

praying in mata pandal

Bhagu watching dreams and she continued watching it . Titli di consoling her and she continued to do that 🤣🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Bhagu watching dreams and she continued watching it . Titli di consoling her and she continued to do that 🤣🤣

I can always watch such beautiful dreams

if CVs are not sensible, I can imagine such nice things 

agar ye sab sach hua to kitna accha hoga

I am still stuck at narali rice😆

anyway let it be

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kalma dandiya udhal honsong please use Karo I would love to see them it

Hope precap is not misleading and malhar breaks tanpura of baapji on his sar

bluemoon255 thumbnail