An Episodic Review of 7th Episode of Vidya (17th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 7th episode(September 17th) of Vidya.

Entire episode, its so ๐Ÿ’” to see vidya and meera nailed it par excellenceโค

Episode starts with under the shower, thinking of Nanku's touch, disgusted and literally trying to wash away those bad touches from him.

she already was traumatised , upon that her MiL comes their and blames Vidya for the ussue, blames that its  vidya 's that her actions drawn Nanku's attention. vidya swears she didnt do anything and she isnt aware of it, if known she shouldnt have stayed for longer. Her MiL acts like she doesnt buy this though and goes. 

Vidya totally devastasted and broken down on the happenings, she cry her heart out.

I was like, what the hell that MiL is telling but even that is reality somewhere in the world..only women are questioned most. Sadly a reality at places which is shown.

Then Nanku house shown, nanku asks wife  is she happy with the way function went, she says she is lucky to get a hubby like him snd do happy with the function.. he says he too is lucky to get her.. only for women that fortune in marriage can turn bad or good, She tells that whomever women get, they need to look for trust in that but men can do whatever  they want.He asked what you are saying..she said she knew that he was eyeing vidya and tells tht mom and sister doesnt know his doings outside. Nanku thabks her telling besides knowing how he is, she stay with him, only she could be like her,he gives her jewels. she goes to keep it in cupboard, there were already many jewels kept indicating he gifts her tht, but dhe tells to herself she dont need jewels, like every girl she wants her hubby and doesnt want him to be shared with anyone.

Nanku's wife voiced out hers...they arent just meek characters which i like it.

Vidya comes out after the bath in a simple saree with tears running thru in eyes. All peoppe including Avtaar was waiting outside. Avtaar comes and tells dont worry, just be alert and careful, persons like Nanku are tame to soceity. he says bye and go, she was still in tears.

he comes back and tells. if the opposite one sees you  with bad eyes or think of you bad, then the mistake isnt yours there, dont take it on you, and then for other thing, I am there as your brother, dont worry.

I like Avtaar dialogue to vidya..that was best and he is really concerned about her. A goid supportive one vidya have by her side right now. 

At night. Vidya couldnt sleep bcoz of the happenings, she was awake all night with tears flowing through.

Morning she comes to school, sees Nanku singh car and get scared. Jagat was talking with tripathi.. Vidya tries to go from there, Santhosh calls her from behind and informs tiwari ji us waiting for you and Nanku singh is talking with him about you

Vidya was hesitant to go, how long will you take to go and meet him, we have other work too.

vidya gets at tiwariji's room entrance, Nanku looks at her, 

she covers herself well , goes insude, nanku asks to sit her beside him chair , she refises, Nanku tells then he too will stand, it isnt good for eng teacher to stand and student cant be taught these manners.

she was forced to sit beside him in chair, finally she sits.

Through bitu Nanku has asked to copy vidya signature on register, awards Bitu with chocolate for duplicating the sign correctly. 

And Nanku tells for saving Sanju life, vidya can take rest for a month , if she wants. all sign done. Santhosh   says she too helped her, Nanku replys , vidya just teach, you do all, without you school cant survive.. she smiles.

tiwariji praises nanku actions, hd tells kids are his responsibility ,  he tries to touch her, she immediately gets up from there ,leaves.

Those confusions on how to tackle, the fear of how to save herself, how to get rid of it ,all these questions run in #vidya mind besides the traumatise feel she is going through. But she isnt meek or weak, Praying to durga ma ,holding the locket, she did face situations and say NO in her own way  

coming to epi, she comes out and  rides cycle all through with tension. 

Besides all tensions and Emotions, I was like , finally saw her riding it for real right๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ™ˆโ˜บ

They all rush out too and Nanku asks Tiwariji  that he just did good for her right or did  fo any wrong. none answers.

Meanwhile dharma and people shown. Santhosh arrives there and asks for vidya. Dharma says she come to school, didnt she come, Santhosh tells she came but went back in hurry, dharma asks why.. bcoz  nanku singh came to meet her and talk, then vidya went leaving the school. Dharma was like why Nanku had to come into this and interfere, everything was some going fine.

Here Tiwariji was tensed on what to do for food of kids, shall he ask people to cook. Nanku says he is worried about vidya ji, we need to know the whereabouts of her...and asks tiwariji, you also worried right.. tiwariji nods his head on, no other option beings left.

Tiwariji expressions on nanku's ques, you too are worried right, stop all till she comes...he is funny with his expressions of caught between๐Ÿ˜‚

And when asked about meal preparation, Nanku says till vidya comes, no food for anyone and no one will move away from here..

Vidya is seen praying to god with tears.

finally epi ends in frames showing both Nanku snd Vidya

Overall, Slowly slowly the actors and characters are getting to gel in our minds tooI am liking this flow..all are new to me once but now , may be weeks later, I may like them.

And Omg those turbulent emotions,turmoil&immense pain Vidya went through, that unslept night and tear filled eyes,then struggles she had in school next day, to save herself from those preying eyes and touches,its so ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” Heart went out to her.
Meera conveyed it cent percent
percent bang on.Hatsoff to Meera for conveying the emotions to the T.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Love Nanku's bgm ! very strong !

LuvSSever thumbnail

True, it just gives strong feel like giving goosebumps . Infact, I am liking all bg songs they play. it suits the situation and characters so well

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago