Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh acha lol. Chalo mud chale gi ..as long as its not gutter lol

aare lions lions hain...king of jungle. cat family ki baat hi alag hai. tiger lion leopard ..in sab ki khaala billi. lol

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

best film of the year so so so so good 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hippopotamus160

One does not need to go inside the gutter to know its gutter lol. Or maybe jump into the trash to feel the mehak coming from it to know its trash.

I watched the trailer and it was behuda, bakwaas and absolutely not funny. 

I hope this explains the complex situation. lol 

The trailer doesnt even have 10% of the humour and story of the film...also it has a beautiful message...

There is a reason why even rival company distribution heads like reliance ,yrf tweeted about the film...

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

The trailer doesnt even have 10% of the humour and story of the film...also it has a beautiful message...

There is a reason why even rival company distribution heads like reliance ,yrf tweeted about the film...

well trailer is very important then....lol

the behudgi that i saw there and lack of funny lines and over acting specially from that mota actor who seems to be modern day asrani and in every second b grade comedy these days put me off 

now it will be really difficult to reach the threshold. its possible maybe after year or 2

adityasingh0001 thumbnail

zqamana badal gaya hai...went 2 watch this film n in the hall, women seem to be enjoyin the 'tatti' jokes more than d guys😛

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adityasingh0001

zqamana badal gaya hai...went 2 watch this film n in the hall, women seem to be enjoyin the 'tatti' jokes more than d guys😛

Launde toh ayehi hi badnaam hai, during Kabir Singh, kiss scenes aur action scenes mai ziyada cheering, screaming aur sittiyas laundiya log hi maar rahe the lol

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Launde toh ayehi hi badnaam hai, during Kabir Singh, kiss scenes aur action scenes mai ziyada cheering, screaming aur sittiyas laundiya log hi maar rahe the lol

All male protagonists on indian TV are semi Kabir Singhs and they are loveddd by the female viewers...logon ko sachai dikhti nahi hai...

Good movie although not one of the best