~Agar Aap Ziddi Hai Toh Hum Maha Ziddi~1 Month Leap Mubarak~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sab Akshan Fans ko Leap Mubaraksmiley31smiley16

IWMBUZZ article said Two year Leapsmiley22

ZEE TV article said Two month Leapsmiley22

Aur aaj Finally LEAP namak khauf se parda ud hi gayasmiley39smiley36 & CV's gave us 1 MONTH LEAP IN JUST 24 HOURSsmiley37smiley37Jet Speed mein 30 days gayesmiley14Wahsmiley10smiley32I am so happysmiley40smiley41

And What Leap Gifted us Akshan Fans is TASHAN WALI AKSHANsmiley16smiley41Hayeee Kya ladte hai donom My Godsmiley15Sher aur Uski Sherni are just nailing their fightssmiley16Ek Pyaar nahi hai Hate hai saabit karne pe tula hai aur duja Pyaar hai nafrat nahi prove karne mein lagi haismiley17I am loving our Akshan more and moresmiley27They just can't breathe without e/osmiley31Majboori jo bhi ho dekha jaayega but this one month just had increased the intensity of their beintehaa pyaar for e/o, could literally feel their yearning to be with e/o but not able to be with e/o for apni apni reasonssmiley14smiley20Lage rahiye Akshansmiley20

Listing out some special moments that needs special mentionsmiley17

- Just loved how they played Lakeerein female version with FBz while Guddan was falling from the cliffsmiley14Too perfectsmiley32

- Akshan's Kiss in Guddan's FBsmiley43smiley42

- What a Cutie pic of our Gudiyasmiley42smiley27*Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

- She came back from death for themsmiley27Welcome Back Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley31Sherni is backsmiley16smiley40

- Akshan meeting after a monthsmiley14Hayee that height difference still forming a Dil heresmiley42

- She hugged Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42I loved how the bg looked blurred as if showing time stopped atmsmiley14smiley20

- He can't even watch His Guddan falling from ittu sa height phir aisa kya hogaya ki that day he was standing still watching her fall, watching her going away from himsmiley13I loved how Camera focus shifted from Kanhaji to Akshan in this shot as if symbolising Kanhaji giving them aashirwaad to be with e/o like this, ek duje ke baahom mein sada sukhi raheinsmiley10smiley42

- That "Chot lag jaati toh" screamed his pyaar filled fikar for His Guddansmiley14smiley31

- Jindal Saab you have to answer Guddan's queries q ki we also want to know aakhir Lazeez Biriyani mein raita kaise phaila????smiley23

THIS HURTS......smiley19smiley38THIS DAMM HURTS.......smiley19smiley38Cant watch Akshan like thissmiley14smiley13

- The Great Chef Akshat Jindal in A Kitchen Messsmiley3smiley36

- Wah Sherni ne kya taaqat se Sher ko kheecha na idhersmiley16Sher poora ka poora ghoomke saamne khada ho gayasmiley37How many of u remembered that scene which is similar to this where Guddan kheechofied Jindal Saab like this to stop him from going to question Angad?smiley17smiley37That day Sher did tareef of His Sherni too by saying "Waise Dekhne mein choti lagti ho par dumm hai"smiley15smiley37

- Appreciate the Height difference please smiley42+ Dil formedsmiley27

- In love with the way Guddan asked Jindal Saab to khaavo Kasam upon His Cooking Skillssmiley10Bravo Girlsmiley32

- When two strong people fight for e/o then this happenssmiley14This was the Kaatilaana shots of the daysmiley10👏Akshan are directly fighting for their own reasons but indirectly they are fighting for e/osmiley14On one side behind the mask of nafrat he is trying to hide the truth so that he can protect her from further hurting while on the other side behind the mask of zid she wanted to dig the truth so that she can assure & prove Her Dil ki vishwass that Her Jindal Saab won't hurt her intentionallysmiley14Hayeee I am in love with themsmiley27,My Akshansmiley31

- Wah Jindal Saab aap Apni Guddan se itna nafrat karte hai ki you were ready to become Swaha along with hersmiley14Yeh Kaisi Nafrat hai reee.....smiley39Zara humein bhi toh koi samjhaa deeeesmiley22smiley37

- I loved this shot, the way he held her tightly & repeated his nafrat jaap looked more intensesmiley15

So A/c to Jindal Saab He HATES His Guddansmiley39Wah Jindal Saab pehle aapne INSANIYAT ka definition badalwaya thasmiley36aur ab Leap ke baad U are gonna change Definition of NAFRATsmiley37I would love to buy Your version of dictionary some daysmiley14Khair Dekte hai kab tak yeh Nafrat ke mask pehanna aapse ho paayegasmiley17Aap bhi yehi hai aur Hum bhi yehi haismiley15Let the Game Beginsmiley40

Kya Mindblasting start huyi hai Leap kismiley40Can't wait for more tashan b/w Akshansmiley41Mazaa bakhoobi aane wale hai humeinsmiley16smiley41

I love You CV'ssmiley27You guys are THE BESTsmiley31

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Their fight scenes were hot n intense❤️they look so cute even in fighting scenes☺️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Their fight scenes were hot n intense❤️they look so cute even in fighting scenes☺️

And what makes their fights more Pyaara is They fight for eachother

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le Lo for the pyaara post 🤗❤️

Akshan ka haal is behaal cause paas aa nahi sakte & dur jaa nahi sakte 

Jindal saab shayed ander se is too restless which is reflecting in his scene in the cooking

After chak dhoom dhoom he had to shoot her... abhi when he saw her standing in front of him, he no doubt wanted to hold her in his arms in a bone crushing hug, wanted to give her love but he is forced to restrict himself & prove he has nafrat with with his guddiya

& Guddu too can feel that deep love, can see that in his eyes, he isn't ready to give a single scratch to her but claims to nafrat her. Kuch bhi Jindal saab 

But karte raho Jindal saab as this nautanki is only making Guddu angry & fueling her frustrations 😈

She will not chhodo his picha 

Seeing Jindal saab's kamre ki haalat, I could totally imagine his state without Guddiya around him. Not doing what he would generally do as his thoughts would be occupied with Guddu. Failing to fold cloths right as his mind would be restless thinking how is his Guddiya & of her well being. Unable to sleep as images of her falling down the cliff looking at him would flash in front of him as soon as he closes his eyes. His life was no less than hell. And now when she is in front of him, he still is being forced to restrict himself. 

Waise I want to know what recipe he was trying to get his mind in when Guddu entered his room 😆

Ye simple cooking wala book tha na ? 😆

I just love the shot of a slight relief in his face when Guddu threw away the matches. Khud maar sakta hai but didn't want to take any chance with her 

& he didn't leave before turning off the gas 🤓

Anyways Jindal saab agaar itni nafraat hai with  no lagav, gas off karne ki kya zaroorat thi before leaving ? Guddiya isn't that careless, wo khud bhi kar leti na ? 🤓

Lastly, maan gaye cvs apse accha koi nahi 👏👏👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Le lia Dil aapka Genie🤗Thank u❤️

True

Jindal saab shayed ander se is too restless which is reflecting in his scene in the cooking

He is in a COMPLETE MESS w/o His Guddan😒

After chak dhoom dhoom he had to shoot her... abhi when he saw her standing in front of him, he no doubt wanted to hold her in his arms in a bone crushing hug, wanted to give her love but he is forced to restrict himself & prove he has nafrat with with his guddiya

Exactly Jindal Saab aap kaise control kar rahe hai apne jazbaat ko yaar😳

& Guddu too can feel that deep love, can see that in his eyes, he isn't ready to give a single scratch to her but claims to nafrat her. Kuch bhi Jindal saab 

Gudiya is expert in reading eyes esp Her Jindal Saab's eyes⭐️

But karte raho Jindal saab as this nautanki is only making Guddu angry & fueling her frustrations 😈

Jaise Jindal Saab na chode Apni Gudiya ka peeche during manavofy track 

Seeing Jindal saab's kamre ki haalat, I could totally imagine his state without Guddiya around him. Not doing what he would generally do as his thoughts would be occupied with Guddu. Failing to fold cloths right as his mind would be restless thinking how is his Guddiya & of her well being. Unable to sleep as images of her falling down the cliff looking at him would flash in front of him as soon as he closes his eyes. His life was no less than hell. And now when she is in front of him, he still is being forced to restrict himself. 

True Yaar I still wonder how he survived this One month w/o Her

Waise I want to know what recipe he was trying to get his mind in when Guddu entered his room 😆

Well book ka title na pad paaye hum lekin humko lagta hai yeh wahi receipe hoga jo Jindal Saab was trying to do while making his Kitchen mess🤣Waise was he trying to make something spl for Guddan just like fruit custard?😛

I just love the shot of a slight relief in his face when Guddu threw away the matches. Khud maar sakta hai but didn't want to take any chance with her 

Anyways Jindal saab agaar itni nafraat hai with  no lagav, gas off karne ki kya zaroorat thi before leaving ? Guddiya isn't that careless, wo khud bhi kar leti na ? 🤓

Genie Please note down the new definition of NAFRAT🤪

OUR CV's ARE BEST⭐️👏

My Replies in @Purple😛

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a sizzling chemistry it was👏🥳

Jindal Saab's defination of insaaniyat and dosti was totally different toh I Hate You ka definition bhi kuch aur hoga naa☺️

Itni hate ki bed se bhi nahi girne diya aur apni gudiya ke saath aag mein jalne ke liye taiyaar hogaye😎

When next time Jindal Saab says I hate you toh guddan should reply "chal jhootha"😳

Now when Guddan is back Jindal Saab ki life ka aur room ka dono ka mess saaf ho jaayega😊

CVs did a fabulous job.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post buddy...

Yesterday epi again wonderful 

Some very interesting coz Aj doing drama it mins very fishy ..

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srain10

What a sizzling chemistry it was👏🥳

Jindal Saab's defination of insaaniyat and dosti was totally different toh I Hate You ka definition bhi kuch aur hoga naa☺️

Itni hate ki bed se bhi nahi girne diya aur apni gudiya ke saath aag mein jalne ke liye taiyaar hogaye😎

When next time Jindal Saab says I hate you toh guddan should reply "chal jhootha"😳

Now when Guddan is back Jindal Saab ki life ka aur room ka dono ka mess saaf ho jaayega😊

CVs did a fabulous job.

Agree buddy..😊

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Captain you have summoned whole episode beautifully👏👏

Like his room his life is also a mess right now but now his gudiya is back and everything will be alright😊

@ bold even I think so. He was trying to read the book gifted by his Gudiya

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Lovely post Saru....sorry for late reply...............

I just love Akshan part.wow fight.....and the Fake anger of AJ..... love it..

Waiting for..today epi...