AnuPre/ParIca#134-KuchTohHai jo hum hotho se.Kehte kehte keh na paaye - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw this AT is about to get over and hence wanted to put out my views on last week on out of serial situation. Just wanted to share my thoughts

Let us assume it all happened for professional reasons...Some mentioned about Quid Pro Quo with employer here Producer by mentioning that actors are continuing with bad script in favour of being caste in different new serials..I feel it is OK because in real life employment situations such things do arise. 

And if you ask me this disappointment is letting down many fans or viewers apart from what bad script is doing on screen

If it happened for personal reasons i do not even want to know about it...

Come to think of it E' recent LiveChat can be seen in this light...Deep down they know such approach is letting viewers/ fans down even (if done for Professional reasons) and i see it as part of great E' emotional intelligence to keep fans calm, laugh with them and be in touch to remind that everything is normal. 

Let me know to edit if need be....I am not expecting it be answered, to keep it limited PM directly.

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is not doing lc first time.  She has done it before too.  And fans are really elated with her live chat.  This girl is so humble, n very normal like we are.  No attitude at all.  It's good she is doing weekly basis.  Many ejfians waiting to come live with her.  Many r tired sending her request.  I heard many going to put boys image so that she can accept request.😆

I wouldn't mind if she is doing out of professional reason.  But why u think calm down situation when nothing  major has happened. 

Edited by Hari73 - 4 years ago
Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

She is not doing lc first time.  She has done it before too.  And fans are really elated with her live chat.  This girl is so humble, n very normal like we are.  No attitude at all.  It's good she is doing weekly basis.  Many ejfians waiting to come live with her.  Many r tired sending her request.  I heard many going to put boys image so that she can accept request.😆

I wouldn't mind if she is doing out of professional reason.  But why u think calm down situation when nothing  major has happened. 

OK Good if fans were waiting for so long

@Bold Either way fans are happy.

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago