An Episodic Review of 6th Episode of Vidya (16th September)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 6th episode(September 16th) of Vidya.

Vidya goes to Nanku singh house in her cycle. She looks around, someone said come maharaniji ,  she turned suddenly, she hit the railing with flowers there , A girl stopped it from falling. 

Meanwhile character Jagat was introduced, bil of Nanku  to whom Tiwari is explaining fault isnt his, your workers havent come to cook, then vidya did it  and please save him. Jagat says you have to wait and see what Nanku says.

That girl named Ranjana mistakes Vidya for a maid , took her inside, her bhabi and ma ji sees that,and asks her to do washing clothes and cleaning vessels. vidya asks after tht, ranjana, your dance, vidya tells she doesnt know to dance, ranjana scolds dont make me say anything, silently do the work. 

vidya thinks, this is her punishment. she sees a durga ma photo there and prays that thank god you saved me from the situation. 

I was fearing that something big will happen, but just this one she has to do and starts her work.

Ranjana asks where the beautician is, Her bhabhi says you took her with you, ranjana says  , no its meher, the maid, Bhabhi says then you mistaken someone as meher, meher is her. then Ranjana rushed to vidya pointing gun at her thinking she is thief and vidya was scared. Ranjana asked how   dare you came to steal, first vidya thought she was asking about using grocery , tries to answer, ranjana threatens more, vidya starts running to escape from there and ranjana fell down chasing, then she again chases vidya.

meanwhile Avtaar was shown telling if vidya escape his eyes now, then can be saved .

Here in haveli, vidya is running and Ranjana chasing, 

This chase and her reaction made me thought vidya too get angered and irritated.๐Ÿ˜.. she was indeed cute in it.

Vidya was about to fall and Nanku singh was there about to hold her to save,

but vidya balances herself , then all arrives there.. 

their encounter finally options infront

When Ma ji asks, ranjana blames vidya for theif, Tiwari comes there and tells she is vidya and works as english teacher.. then Ranjana asks, if she was English teacher, why she was working her as a maid... jagat says, may be she thought it as the punishment for the loss incurred. Vidya cries and nods.  All around starts laughing. Nanku stares  and stops them, ask vidya , everyone is laughing at you and you are remaining silent. say why were washing clothes if you were a english teacher.

Here, Dharma(Fil) was worried its been 3 hrs, bablu says  the truth been out, MiL sats they might hv given her punishment, Avtaar tells you all will be given , they see Nanku singh cars coming ,become afraid tht it comes to take them..

vidya get down from car and comes inside. on asking what happened, she narrates what happened, in fb,after nanku asks, Ma ji comes and  tells vidya dont worry,tells nanku, if she has done mistake, forgive her, see she is so tensed liked that, Nanku says you said , then it ends there. And tells he didnt call her here... Jagat says i called her to ask about the loss and keep her in control

Nanku tells , she has saved the life of a boy and thanks her with folded hands.. tells that she is a form of devi that she saved the life of boy and reputation of school and again thank her. tells whatever help you want you can ask me.. flash back ends.

Nanku doesnt looked so good, Something was fishy there.

Dharma asks then what, Vidya again narrates what happened further,

again  fb starts,when she tells that she will leave, Nanku asked her to stayback since its his daughter namkaran ceremony  and she stayed bck. fb ends. vidya tells she stayed back for the puja, in fb vidya taking part in puja and  nanku smiling at her is shown

Mil asks how long you were in the pooja, vidya again narrates...in fb, when puja ends, she tells him she will leave, he asked her to stay for food and he jokes that, if not, he will get angry at the loss. 

she looks at the kid and tells, kid is so lovely. And he asks her to bless the child too. she took her in arms, 

kissed her and blessed her. fb ends.

That smile of her and we dont get often to see her being happy, its rare and when we get to see, it touches our heart โค And both vidya and nanku's daughter are cute

Vidya says nanku gave much respect to her and even served food to her. Again in fb, its shown , he serving her food too. 

Bablu says, Ok fine we understood that you got much respect there.

while saying all this and while going through all this in haveli, thought there was a tint of happiness in vidya that she got that much respect but sadly all of it turned to be worse.

vidya then says , when she was about to leave, she found her cycle tyre to be punctured. Avtaar says, ok so , then nanku singh asked his men to drop you in car.

Avtaar tells , daily after returning from school , you come to my house and tell what and all has happened.

Dharma  asks what was the need for that. Avtaar tells, if nanku is happy  besides his loss, then there is something fishy and we need to be afraid of it. we need to have all info to know what nanku is upto. 

Dharma tells unnecessarily you are dragging it . Avtaar says, Nanku respecting besides his loss is fishy, the biggest weakness of Nanku is Beautiful women, he traps them and tells vidya that, now  Vidya ji ,sadly his eyes has fallen on you. thats why he is aking reasons for her to stay there.

Vidya is shocked.

ya, was doubtful when nanku was about to hold her only when she is about to fall...that angle instilled doubts..we hv seen many stories๐Ÿ˜ ..so guessed it ..but then was seeing it what he is upto and finally it ended here.

Avtaar turned out to be a nice Man and I think he will be the supporting aid for vidya&team in future.

Coming back to epi, Everyone is shocked. vidya is shocked and in tears, recalls the incidents happened in haveli  and now noticed nanku singh's  stares at her and touching her and was disgusted.

she falling prey to Nanku is Worse

I am glad her support system arrived on time..hero entry happening at right time. She is into much trouble now.

Precap : Vidya arrives at school, sees nanku singh car and get feared.  Santosh tells why were you late, nanku  singh is here and he is talking about you to tiwariji. Vidya arrives at tiwariji room, nanku sees her and smile, vidya covers herself.

I liked the episode very much.  Meera's expression of realizing nanku's intention towards the end of the episode was very good.

yes the way she emoted, that disgust and devastation on knowing truth, seeing those hands which he touched and crying out, its๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. heart went out to her. she conveyed those emotions cent percent bang on.