Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arooshee

Exactly the character of Raman Kumar Bhalla of Yeh hai mohabattein in which sandip sickand was the cv I guess. ... Nothing new.. We are used to it.. 

well I m not used to it as I never watched YHM

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I used to watch the show YHM and frankly I agree with the previous poster, I feel this Producer has the same hero in his shows. For that matter most star plus shows ke heros are quite monotone. 

In our society, such guys are called spoiled brats and nope it should not be normalised. Agar yahi behavior ladki ki hoti, use toh vamp bana diya hota.

I don’t think there will be much change shown, they may show Sona staying away and Rohit trying to manao her but then again, it will be from a selfish perspective becos he will realize he can’t live without her. I have yet to come across an ITV show that does not equate apology to manoing. 

Frankly, with the Raima track on our heads, I am not expecting magic anymore. For the poster who wrote they have not seen YHM, you are super lucky, becos that show was butchered in no time. 

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You know what would be more totureous to watch...Sona being all goody goody and helping Rohit get Raima ( making Raima's mom see how much Rohit loves Raima and making Sippy family accept Raima)..

Definitely there is some link with Raima accident and Sona toh now Sona will have double guilt and do all this.

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I beg to differ. He doesnt need to apologise.

He needs to go thru an entire sensitization programme where he is taught that his Raima is not the centre of the whole world but only his world, he is not the first or only man to have loved & lost, and his love is not above the law of the land. 

And he needs a kick on his backside from Sona followed by a spanking on the same area fm his mother - something she clearly failed to give in childhood.

🤣This just cracked me up!!! Straight from the heart!! 🤣

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Here is my rant 

I want Rohit to feel bad for what he has said. So far he hasn't felt bad or apologized for his harsh words. That is what is worrying me. He needs to feel sorry about his actions and words. And not just feel, he needs to say sorry to Sona... For calling her dumb just because she is a TV actress, for judging her unnecessarily, for blaming her and saying harsh things during Pooja's scandal, for not letting her keep her side when she came to his home and humiliating her, taunting her every now and then for being an actress and most importantly for screaming and shouting at her for no reason, for forgetting that it he who had asked her to fake a relationship with him, she was doing him a favour and him, for blaming her instead of being thankful towards her.

And also for being an ass TBH. Once their relationship progresses, I want him to apologise for giving her mixed signals. I want Sona to tell him about his two-faced behaviour that left her seriously confused. I know, right now he is going through a denial phase, he is dealing with his own guilt. But still, his actions are uncalled for.

It's sort of a pattern with him. He says harsh things when things don't go his way or he is angry or guilty and then, once he is in a good mood, he will go and shower all the love and affection on her. She ends up forgiving him. But that doesn't erase his previous behaviour.

Phewww that feels so good (copied word to word fm my bestie🙈🙈🙈🙈)

Aaaaaaah!!!! Since yesterday I have been saying exactly this! THANKKKK YOU for putting it so nicely here!👍🏼

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina24

You know what would be more totureous to watch...Sona being all goody goody and helping Rohit get Raima ( making Raima's mom see how much Rohit loves Raima and making Sippy family accept Raima)..

Definitely there is some link with Raima accident and Sona toh now Sona will have double guilt and do all this.

itna torture hi kyun hona hai , we can stop watching