Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

No, her "whatever" expressions didn't win my heart.😳

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Ayi woh Srk stans ki shanti bhang karne. Bade gul khaye honge, Srk ke break lene par, ab jelo.

😆

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆 Don't know winning heart but these articles surely result in attracting trolls.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Suhana is turning out to be a butterface like Jhanvi lol, as I already see many pervs lusting after her in Insta due to her huge assets and vulgarly exposing poses, but man she is gonna get badly trolled by general audience, hope she is a decent talent, nahi toh uski bajane k liye puri kayanat wait kar rahi hai😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Suhana is turning out to be a butterface like Jhanvi lol, as I already see many pervs lusting after her in Insta due to her huge assets and vulgarly exposing poses, but man she is gonna get badly trolled by general audience, hope she is a decent talent, nahi toh uski bajane k liye puri kayanat wait kar rahi hai😆

She is gonna get trolled even with decent takent😆 starkids per har haal mein ye bill phatna hi hai us per se Suhana's over exposure has not helped her case.. but general audience wouldn't care.. she would get wrath of social media but usse ziada ouch khas nahi....

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

She is gonna get trolled even with decent takent😆 starkids per har haal mein ye bill phatna hi hai us per se Suhana's over exposure has not helped her case.. but general audience wouldn't care.. she would get wrath of social media but usse ziada ouch khas nahi....

Nah, I am not talking about the social media pundits, woh toh Ranbir, Varun aur Alia jaise successful star kids ko bhi bash karte hai as if they are as bad as Upen Patel, I am talking about general audience only, the likes of Varun, Alia and Ranbir get the general audience support despite all social media bashing because they are decent/good/excellent talents, but if they were as bad as Athiya, Tushar or Fardeen/Zayed, baat nahi banti. Same with Suhana.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Suhana gets the most extreme reactions outta ppl😆 kinda like Jhanvi and Navya did at one point

That said, why are ppl shocked at her resemblance to Shah.. she has resembled him to the dot since childhood.. I remember Shah saying in an IV how Suhana is his carbon copy while Aryan is Gauri's

These reactions are nothing...general reactions on her looks and that is OK...but one member called SRK his daughter's agent(gigolo) .🤢..now that is some sick person with lots of hatred...🤢..atleast that members post was not liked by any of the SRK dislikers...👍🏼..Most members here are not that neech ..

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My heart is my heart none of lottery.