Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shayad Khurana shaadi me nahi honge... Acha hi hai... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

Though I was all for a long wedding, now even I want this track to finish. Went on for a bit to long. 

Even I was loving this marriage track but now Rhoda dragging zyada lag raha hai... 

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Saw.marriage pic babes is looking upset and HS angry as if koi zabardasti shaadi karva raha hai. May be its just me. Or kisi aur bhi asa laga.

If so then not fair, after so many years they got this day, atleast it should have been filled with just love and happiness

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

Saw.marriage pic babes is looking upset and HS angry as if koi zabardasti shaadi karva raha hai. May be its just me. Or kisi aur bhi asa laga.

If so then not fair, after so many years they got this day, atleast it should have been filled with just love and happiness

Yeah even I felt they both are upset... Shaadi to thoda happily dikha dete baas lad lete yeh dono... 

Let's c aaj kya hoga... 

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

If this happens also hanita will get her back... I still remember last time when Minni fought with Babita and went to them how strictly HS got her back... That was good scenes... 

HS jo bhi karta hai haq se karta hai... 

Ya quiet possble dt dey wont allow mini to stay away frm dm bt i really want hanita to spnd more time 2gther... lets c hw d futre epis unfold

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Le... Agar aisi dikhani thi shaadi toh naa dikhate .... ðŸ˜¡ humne kaha tha kya ki inki jaldbaazi mein shaadi karvado 

Both are now doing it under obligation I feel looking at the pic😭

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So there is a misunderstanding between HS and Minnie (probably regarding the CD). Babita is upset and goes upstairs to sleep it seems. Ye kya hai yaar. This is so stupid ðŸ¤”.

Even during the rest of the wedding, they don’t look happy. What was the point of getting married then? 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

So there is a misunderstanding between HS and Minnie (probably regarding the CD). Babita is upset and goes upstairs to sleep it seems. Ye kya hai yaar. This is so stupid ðŸ¤”.

Even during the rest of the wedding, they don’t look happy. What was the point of getting married then? 

CVS hi jaane... Aaj ke episode se thoda clear picture aayega.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Yeah even during sindoor kitna confusion hai dono ke chehre pe... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Ib ke shuru se chalu karenge key inki istory...