What went wrong with Katrina Kaif's face?

Posted: 4 years ago

It's normal to age but her face looks bloated and plastic these days.

I was rewatching Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and compare her there to Bharat and the difference is very noticable & it's certainly not just because of her being older now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

2009 to 2019 , That's 10 years which is a lot. 

And I have observed she always look older in Red carpet looks else she looks fine. May be more has to do with her styling. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

it went for a toss post bang bang in 2014

from that time onwards it has been extremely inconsistent

she looks ravishing at times and at times her face looks really bloated 

everyone ages but katrina's change is more than just age..it is too much of cosmetic at work and it shows

even she herself is always hiding half her face with hair covering it..there is lots of lighting..editing..angles at work to make her look stunning facewise..

too much fillers..botox etc ruined it and she started way too soon..she is only 36..and she started messing up years ago

sonam..deepika..etc are all 33/34 yet going great without anything

wish she had remained natural..

but her face currently is still better than the horror it was in 2017 during jagga promotions

Originally posted by: cougarTown

it went for a toss post bang bang in 2014

from that time onwards it has been extremely inconsistent

she looks ravishing at times and at times her face looks really bloated 

everyone ages but katrina's change is more than just age..it is too much of cosmetic at work and it shows

even she herself is always hiding half her face with hair covering it..there is lots of lighting..editing..angles at work to make her look stunning facewise..

too much fillers..botox etc ruined it and she started way too soon..she is only 36..and she started messing up years ago

wish she had remained natural..

but her face currently is still better than the horror it was in 2017 during jagga promotions

Yeah seems like she became insecure and wanted to look younger but instead she looks unnatural now. Cosmetic treatments like this rarely pay off imho, yet actresses especially keep doing it. Preity Zinta messed up her face like this too

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago

They are also getting work done but it's more subtle than what Katrina has done.

Fillers and botox won't work well if you suddenly get them at 50. They really have to be started much, much earlier. 

Almost everyone gets something done in the entertainment industry but when it's well done, it's hardly noticeable. Some people just go crazy and go overboard.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Last few years she looked very bad and her looks went downhill real fast. 

But of late she seems to have bounced back (not as fresh and gorgeous as her 2009 self but much better than post 2013 days)

https://twitter.com/KatrinaKaifFB/status/1173650284075192321?s=19

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: regnow

They are also getting work done but it's more subtle than what Katrina has done.

Fillers and botox won't work well if you suddenly get them at 50. They really have to be started much, much earlier. 

Almost everyone gets something done in the entertainment industry but when it's well done, it's hardly noticeable. Some people just go crazy and go overboard.

speaking for myself..3 people i feel have not touched their faces at all..sonam..deepika.. vidya 

sonam repeatedly says she has never touched her face..coz she knows it shows big time on screen..she even said in her recent make up tutorial and i believe her here..

the faces you are speaking of are the likes of aish..malaika..madhuri..work done but subtle

speaking for myself..3 people i feel have not touched their faces at all..sonam..deepika.. vidya 

sonam repeatedly says she has never touched her face..coz she knows it shows big time on screen..she even said in her recent make up tutorial and i believe her here..

the faces you are speaking of are the likes of aish..malaika..madhuri..work done but subtle

Subtle work is still fine, Aish still looks amazing for an example. Katrina overdid it for no good reason

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Katrina had a mole on her left cheek during her earlier days, coz of which she used to look very attractive I believe.

Also notice how gorgeous her lips were. 

Lip injection and mole removal both ruined her pretty face big time and she doesn't look as cute as she used to before. 

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She as well as other celebs. have had some odd moments and it is clear they had work done. Forehead fillers (like botox) or nasolabial fillers can be subtle  and usually improve appearance without much change, if done by a professional,  the problem are the fillers (like voluma) pumped on the lips and the cheeks, that radically alters a face.  Also some of these people time the fillers, lasers etc.. around an event and these treatments, even if you can walk out right after getting them,  still need a few days to "settle" or  start to look natural.   

So pro tip for celebs:

1.  Get yourself a good practitioner (someone who looks good, their staff is gorgeous and their patients even more).

2. Stay with that practitioner get to know them, their work and get them to know you, look at your photos, your options etc.., do NOT hop around. Cheap is not good.

3. Give your self time after the procedure, to let the substance settle.

4. Less is more/better.  You can always go back for a quick touch up, but if they over plump your lips or face up like a chicken on steroids, you will look  ridiculous for the duration of the time it takes the body to absorb whatever was used.

While it is true that everyone as they age, can be helped with a tweak a laser skin treatment etc... and in the competitive world of entertainment it is almost a requirement. In my opinion neither DP nor SK have gotten fillers on their lips or cheeks nor any other radical body enhancement like implants or fat tissue removal (many others for sure have). 

The above is just my PO...