Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

To hum kyun le? 🤣

Comedy show hai dekho aur haso enjoy karo 🤣

I totally agree 🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Why my dear ?? What are you so against Kuki getting love n care by AnuPre to whom she is attached?? Why leave her to the likes of vamps ShaTan ?? 

Hope the kids get the best out of both Pre’s lovers  ... her ex n her   current husband both .

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why my dear ?? What are you so against Kuki getting love n care by AnuPre to whom she is attached?? Why leave her to the likes of vamps ShaTan ?? 

Hope the kids get the best out of both Pre’s lovers  ... her ex n her   current husband both .

Even if Baj is taken away for a while Pre is going to cry a river and show her loyalty to her husband while claiming to love and do anything for Anu. Isn’t it playing both sides of the fence when she is loyal to one and loving another? She’s into her own emotional games and that too while Munna is cooking in her oven. Hope that child doesn’t arrive confused about who his real Dad is.

Pre may use her pregnancy to plead with Anu to take back his claims of attempted murder against Baj by misleading him to believe that it’s Baj’s child when truth is its Anu’s child she’s carrying? Will her loyalty stretch so far that she will show her disloyalty to her unborn child? Pre has been stooping low with her loyalty toward the man who ruined her life. Another reason why viewers may not accept Baj getting away with “attempted murder”.

If Baj is out of the pic temporarily Pre coming back to Anu will make her a seem like a yo-yo woman who can’t make up her mind, but desperately needs a man in her life to take care of her.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MERARAI

CVs trying to confuse viewers?

In the same episode, Sha telling Tan that Baj’s original plan was to take over BP and ruin Basus. 

In another scene Baj tells Pre he married her for his daughter. Ly8ng to his wife to save his skin and score brownie points.

Pre’s self esteem is at it’s lowest point. She doesn’t have the courage to tell Baj that what he did was cruel and terrible thing to do on the eve of her wedding to Anu. 

If Kuki was truly his reason for marrying Pre why the secrecy around the motive and why blackmail her into marriage?Why hold on to evidence that exonerated Anu and ready to turn it over only when Pre agreed to marry him. 

Makes no sense that he would hold another man’s freedom hostage to find a mother for his special child.. truth is he only came for revenge and what better way to steal his fiancé from right under his nose on the day of their wedding. 

It was a cold heartless way he went about it and now he wants to get into Pre’s good grace. He changed his story after he married her. Even his Maasi knows his original plan was to destroy Basus. He is pulling the wool over Pre’s eye with his sob story of guilt.

Viewers still won’t buy it. His actions are selfish.

P.S: the one day he’s in a decent suit without the jail- stripes, police come to take him away.🤔

Masi said bajaj came here to destroy basus but after he married prerna he stopped..N got influenced by prerna..so I don't think marrying prerna was in his plan to destroy basus...he married prerna for kuki only n looking at their bonding , he changed his mind to ruin basus..

But you never know with the cvs..if marrying prerna and coming to bb and anurags accident was also a part of his plan, then he is doomed ..but I am sure cvs wont do that..infact they will whitewash him more with his past sob story which will.impress prerna more ..and him accepting prernas child will also earn him brownie points. Said said it today that she has got what she wanted from this marriage and it could be nothing but respect ..may be she didn't expect this much also from him..

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FaizaK

Did she said that?😲🤣

AnuPre sail karen na karen but my MolSha will definitely sail☺️🤣

Ye dono maa beti to baap bete k peeche par gaen hain🤣

smiley37smiley37

But that scene yesterday was cute...the way Maasi got excited and blushed on seeing a handsome Moloy 😆

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anurag was looking more gud on bed rather than in senses...

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I never denied that Anu isn't. But Bajaj also is. 

Prerna is  introvert, weak, gullible and a weeping female. Probably she invokes feelings in him which he himself isn't aware of .

Pre always needs a man to take care of her. She isn't a bossy, authoritative , smart and a career oriented woman like Nivi.

I see Bajaj more as a byronic hero, with a tragic and mysterious past, redeemed by the power of love atleast on paper. But the cvs lacks the intellect to execute this convincingly, saving grace is ksg and the depth he brings imo. Prerna as a damsel in distress this season is very annoying, a common pitfall for this character trope, magnified due to the incompetent writing team and more. She is weak, immature and thick headed. Her naivete is very far from attractive.

She was supposed to be a fiery storm that brings such a powerful man like bajaj to his knees, makes him worship at her altar. Instead bajaj looks weak by falling for this ill made chara.

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rhondasa

I see Bajaj more as a byronic hero, with a tragic and mysterious past, redeemed by the power of love atleast on paper. But the cvs lacks the intellect to execute this convincingly, saving grace is ksg and the depth he brings imo. Prerna as a damsel in distress this season is very annoying, a common pitfall for this character trope, magnified due to the incompetent writing team and more. She is weak, immature and thick headed. Her naivete is very far from attractive.

She was supposed to be a fiery storm that brings such a powerful man like bajaj to his knees, makes him worship at her altar. Instead bajaj looks weak by falling for this ill made chara.

Brilliantly put!! Loved it 👍🏼

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

KSG is playing his part brilliantly, and this is what I had foresaw long long back, that if Prerna's character doesn't improve, I am not sure any Bajju fan would want Prerna to even be with RB 😆 This Prerna is not worth fighting for. 

Prerna was supposed to be the person who brings a major change in RB's character. This season looks like RB would be the reason to bring change in Prerna for her betterment. 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

KSG is playing his part brilliantly, and this is what I had foresaw long long back, that if Prerna's character doesn't improve, I am not sure any Bajju fan would want Prerna to even be with RB 😆 This Prerna is not worth fighting for. 

Prerna was supposed to be the person who brings a major change in RB's character. This season looks like RB would be the reason to bring change in Prerna for her betterment. 😆