Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anu17

Honestly speaking I also loved the way pia stood up for herself...

But I so wanted her to take her children too..rather giving them to Ansh...so Ansh can suffer more...

I too wanted that to happen. But that would be meaningful only if the kids realized Ansh was at fault and left him voluntarily. But these kids are so smart that they can tackle Bhas but too idiot when it comes to realizing what an ass their father is even when everything got cleared in front of them. At this point, if Piya had taken them with her, Ansh, his stupid family and these stupid kids too would have blamed it on Piya and termed her as a person who tore apart a family for her ego. 

So she gave them everything they needed and left the place with her head high. This was much needed for everyone to understand to which extent she has been hurt. And honestly, this type of message should be given to society because since our childhood we grow up thinking our parents would do anything for us and with time we get so accustomed to it that we forget to value them in proper sense. It's high time parents too made it a point that just because they love their kids, it doesn't mean they'll bow before anything or anyone just because their kids want it. 

I really wish Pari realizes her darling daddy's fault in the hard way.   

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

Honestly speaking I also loved the way pia stood up for herself...

But I so wanted her to take her children too..rather giving them to Ansh...so Ansh can suffer more...

Arey we all did but let it be...Ved, Gathods and Gadhansh ke thobde dekhne layak honge when Pari's feet will turn backward. ðŸ¤£

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I don't think so. They will look at her feet like it's the 9th wonder, Gadhansh will start Bahaowing Aansu & Ved would go gaga over how Pari is like her papa. 🤬🤬🤬

Have you forgotten how she gloatted in front of Divya saying her Daivik daughter wouldn't  marry Ansh if he was bad signifying what a Dudh Ka Dhula Beta she had. While we all know she begged and later wanted to take Piya away to get her married to that b*****d so that he doesn't turn evil. 

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Good point. Gathods never react normally. 

Don't remind me of Piansh marriage. I saw red when Ved maata just grabbed Pia and told her parents that she is getting their daughter married the next day to her nalayak son and they can come if they want to. THE GALL OF THE WOMAN. If I'd been in Nishant and Divya's place, I would have smacked her. ðŸ¤¬

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have not watched Nazar lately but the episode I saw yesterday was one of the best I have seen especially with regard to the current FL Piya.Whatever Piya did was commendable.She stood her own ground & did not bow to the societal norms of always female bearing the burden of moral & family boundaries.A woman plays various roles in the society be that of a mom/wife/sister/sister-in-law/mom-in-law but perhaps the most difficult part is being a mom of 2 kids -Adi & her sis Pari which she is now.Her own father was the prime example of leaving Divya when they had 2 daughters- Piya & Saavi.This applies to not all men but some of the men are really knuckle-headed & cold when things do not go their way mostly.Their male ego comes into the forefront which Ansh did when he refused to listen to Piya's explanations regarding her unexplained powers.

The dirty divorce trick of Mohana further widened the cracks in the relationship of Piansh but sooner or later Piansh have to be reunited bcoz somehow or someway Nazar has to go off air someday though I like many other Piansh fans would want the thriller series to go for 10 years like TMKOC or continue eternally.So for the sake of fans Piansh must reunite but not that easily.This is where the basic problem starts with every serial be it of any genre the FL always forgives the ML & things go back to square one.I am not advocating a 6 year separation again as the punishment for Ansh but fanmade romantic couples rarely stay together.Who knows there would be again a 10 year leap with Adi & Pari grown up like it happened in Kumkum Bhagya? It would be good if Ansh stops being knuckle-headed & listen to Piya's logical arguments now as to why she does not want to come back in his life? She's not a use & throw toy that when needed stay & when not needed get lost.

6 years is quite a long time though I suspect that Ansh would be lovey-dovey & then again go back to being suspicious of Piya bcoz Bhasmika has currently taken the body/avatar of Piya.So whatever Bhasmika does Ansh might think it has been done by Piya.Ansh's heart might be good but he is neither level-headed nor logical like his ex-wife/lover/soulmate Piya.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Agree with you. 

Unfortunately, no matter which genre it is, we see the MLs accusing the FLs with the drop of a hat & then they reunite for their kids and family's sake. The rascal hero magically becomes all lovey-dovey and then when the TRP drops a little bit, makers again separate them for keeping the audience on hook. 

But we never really ponder over how any girl would feel if God forbid, such a situation arose in real life. For the sake of entertainment, we root for the hot guy to get reunited with the pretty girl and discard the issue saying - IT'S JUST A FREAKING TV SHOW. But there are countless young people who are watching this and forming an opinion. Despite proper education there's a high probability of them to grow up with these age old traditions where always a girl has to sacrifice. 

Kids are an extremely important factor. Not only in East, but in Western countries too often couples decide to reconcile for their kids. But at least, in their shows, they do point out what was the reason of their separation and continue with the story in a realistic manner.

The reason I love Piya so much is because she explicitly pointed out Ansh's fault and their effect in her life. For six years, she had to struggle as a single parent, live without her son and even when they met at last, all Ansh did was verbally abuse her just because she was presumably married. No one could guarantee that tomorrow this same Ansh wouldn't throw her out for some other reason as he has zero amount of trust and remorse. 

Pointing out that it's painful to live without kids but it's excruciating to live with Ansh after everything was pure gold. Such situations should be telecast and such characters should be applauded as they truly are inspirational.