Nach Baliye 9

Dq salman wasted and insulted!!

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Last episode it felt like they invited sonam and dq to kind of insult them!

Dq is a superstar down south.. All his movies are superhit and he is a great actor.. The show gave so much time to karan deol and all that chichore scenes..

But they didnt even introduce DQ properly!! He is much much above all those petty stars and judges.. Raveena doesnt have anything more than tip tip song! And ahmed khan only that Kick song! But they show so much attitude!

You should learn humbleness from dq! Mammootty is a 4time national award winner and he is in malayalam industry as a mega star for more than 40years.. he never shows that attitude of being mammoottys son! 

And here they didnt even show dulquer properly!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes... I completely agree with you... DQ is a huge star in Malayalam Industry and they are not even acknowledging him... 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I second you!

Seems they called them to just sit there. True, they didn't even introduce him properly. No interaction nothing. This show is getting pathetic week by week.

LunaNova thumbnail

Yes he was not even acknowledged..they completely ignored his presence..is it because he is a south star and not bollywood?..the judges and show makers have no manners..Manish was just addressing Sonam and didn't properly talk to Dulquer..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I felt the same too...they could have posed some questions to him as well. Atleast ask him about the movie. 

There are so many issues cropping up this season. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Agree with the sentiments shared here.  Dulquer Salmaan is a fine actor.   I don't know whose idea it is to invite them, but, it is not nice to see them sidelined.  

They have all the time to do silly drama which followed Anita and her husband's dance, but no time to interact properly with the lead actor of an upcoming movie.

Cheers......

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The least they could have said was

You share the same name as out show producer Salman Khan..