Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

sad truth of the industry......... doob maro KJO, your name will be written in history as the murderer of bollywood industry

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

sad truth of the industry......... doob maro KJO, your name will be written in history as the murderer of bollywood industry

Really a gross person kjo is.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel so sorry for people like her.

This is why I was dissing that arrogant Ayushmann statement that you will always make it if you have talent. Balls!!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not only kjo many others are also involved. Well well their films are flopping left and right. So sayonara sayonara...

#karma

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ponymo

This is why I was dissing that arrogant Ayushmann statement that you will always make it if you have talent. Balls!!

How was that statement arrogant? He was merely speaking from his personal experience.. his talent and smart decisions made him what he is now.. he had no backing whatsoever . So if he believes that like him, anyone with talent can make it, that's experience and perhaps a bit naivety but not arrogance

As for blaming Kjo, in the 90s, barring Shah and Akki, how many outsiders actually managed to make it? Vivek Mushran had a superhit debut and yet could not sustain because of back to back flops.. Was Kjo to be blamed for that too? BW has always operated in the same way.. it's just that things get more attention due to SM now

Edited by zehreeli.kheer - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Pls Kangana, DP, vidya, tapasee, n many others are outsiders too, these whiny actors are worse the nepo kids.. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Oh Pls Kangana, DP, vidya, tapasee, n many others are outsiders too, these whiny actors are worse the nepo kids.. 

Barring Taapsee and Kirti who else is new and getting work being an outsider right now 🤔 We have Alia,Sara,Jhanvi,Ananya getting stuff handed to them and some begging their dear daddy Jo or calling directors and saying I am upset please cast me. ðŸ˜†

Deepika,Kangana,Vidya,Anushka,even Katrina are from a decade ago if am not wrong. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

I understand why actors and actresses try to be diplomatic, but no one should defend nepotism, especially nepotism in creative industries. And especially when a hack like kjo dumps his shitty starlets and lame products on us.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ye kaun hai🤔? Looks way too old for her age.