Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

Oh Hi. Good to see you on Haiwaan forum. šŸ˜ƒIs it possible to have the three together as a team without a love angle or misunderstandings? šŸ¤”I like Randhir and Ansh scene as much as enjoys the trio's battering. Kabhi samjah nahi ayega why can't we have a story without pyaar, misunderstanding or badla types activities.  

I think because Indian Serials are aimed at female audience that's why fairy tales are being shown. When the global media is trying to highlight the changing human perspective in their entertainment shows, Indian TV is stuck around third angle, love drama, forced wedding, butchering of important relations (mother-child) for glorifying female lead. šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually there battering scenes are good but I am not too much like amrita as a cop . They show Jia as a villain but I must say her characterization is much better I mean both jia and amrita noticed that randhir was present in all the spots where haiwan attacked but amrita brushed off the matter and jia easily connected  the dot .Till date amrita just shot the bullets to yeti master and electro except that  she hardly done anything . I mean she never shown as doing any investigation except initial episode. Even she got the credit for arresting govind but all the proofs is gathered by randhir only she already knew that randhir is hiding something but instead of spying by her own she confronts him and fall in love with him. At least Cvs should gave her some significant work she is playing the role of a cop not a college going girl.

falling in love is not wrong it happens and randhir is a sweetheart,pyar ho hi jata haiā¤

but its high time she works as a cop too but maybe it kept for the future

lastly EK vamps are stronger than her FL thus jiya has more brains than heršŸ¤£but once EK FL starts their detectivegiri there is no stop to it even jiya will failšŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

I guess it wouldnā€™t get max ratings 

Kitna ajeeb hai, shows with the most annoying and recycled stories are in top 10.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually there battering scenes are good but I am not too much like amrita as a cop . They show Jia as a villain but I must say her characterization is much better I mean both jia and amrita noticed that randhir was present in all the spots where haiwan attacked but amrita brushed off the matter and jia easily connected  the dot .Till date amrita just shot the bullets to yeti master and electro except that  she hardly done anything . I mean she never shown as doing any investigation except initial episode. Even she got the credit for arresting govind but all the proofs is gathered by randhir only she already knew that randhir is hiding something but instead of spying by her own she confronts him and fall in love with him. At least Cvs should gave her some significant work she is playing the role of a cop not a college going girl.

Amritha is said to be SP of the state and hasn't been shown handling a single case. Looks like Shimodra is a peaceful place with zero crime rate. šŸ¤”