Yarana, confession and confusion

Posted: 4 years ago

Well, knowing the fact everything is possible in Ekta Kapoor's show....It sounds stupid....better ignore things executed illogically. The bromance in Haiwaan is the best and the most entertaining factor to me (Others may disagree). I really admire Ansh and Randhir 2 friendship, both always there for each other in good and bad. Randhir always there to motivate Ansh and Ansh to protect RD2. In the previous episode, Ansh and Randhir as a team fought well against the Yeti master. They make the best team but Ansh seeing Amrita's growing feelings for RD2 will turn into something else. 😒 I'd been saying this from day one, why broke them apart? Why can't we have a realistic approach to such a situation? Why do have to show the strongest bonds can be broken for a third angle. Ekta ke logic Ekta jane... when there could have been several good reasons for turning Superhero into Haiwaan.... Ekta chooses the lamest reason. 👎🏼

Now coming the RD2 confession part.... for a moment it felt, RD2 conveyed his true feelings for Amrita but the way he walked way... it looked as if love feelings never mattered to him. 🤔Though Mata did leave a hint for viewers😆 then what RD2 wants? Randhir 2 still doesn't know Ansh loves Amrita... what else is keeping him away? 🤔

Poor Ansh is so confused. He can't tell Amrita that he's in love with her. He's scared and fears that this will sabotage the relationship that he has right now. I'd never know how does he know he'll be rejected at first place. 😕Amirta is an intelligent and good friend of his, Ansh should just say it and wait for her answer.  Don't think her behaviour will change once knowing the truth.

Now Randhir's truth is out... Jia knows he's the smartest of all...Kya acha hota Jia apna ek Haiwaan banati to trouble Randhir ya kisi ko hire karti to spy on Randhir.... But koi faida nahi, Ekta mata ne soch liya hai going the lamest way.

P.S: Honestly, I'm losing interest in the show.... just watching for actors and their amazing performance.

Even I like the bond between ansh and randhir . Moreover there bond seems more deeper than there relationship with amrita . 

all i can say that jo dosti ek dusri angle ke liye dushman hojate hai woh dost nahin hote hai. the damage is done in the friendship

I guess,i am the only one who is rooting Ridhir more than DhirAnsh as i know no matter what randhir does even to make her,hate him...she will only love him while whose feelings changes for his friend just becos he did not get his love and joins the rival can never be a friend and it will erase all the die-hard friendship that they had just becos of one emotion...one black mark in the friendship

woh kehtein hai na rishtein aur dosti banane mein saalon lagjate hai lekin usey tootne ke liye bas ek pal lagte hai

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by joypallavi

Even I like the bond between ansh and randhir . Moreover there bond seems more deeper than there relationship with amrita . 

Ansh had seen Randhir at his worst. Ansh has been around RD2 probably longer than Amrita and been always there for him. Ansh and Randhir is genuine happiness. 

Originally posted by Mages

all i can say that jo dosti ek dusri angle ke liye dushman hojate hai woh dost nahin hote hai. the damage is done in the friendship

I guess,i am the only one who is rooting Ridhir more than DhirAnsh as i know no matter what randhir does even to make her,hate him...she will only love him while whose feelings changes for his friend just becos he did not get his love and joins the rival can never be a friend and it will erase all the die-hard friendship that they had just becos of one emotion...one black mark in the friendship

woh kehtein hai na rishtein aur dosti banane mein saalon lagjate hai lekin usey tootne ke liye bas ek pal lagte hai

I share a different perspective.

"It is hard to fix when you don't know what part of it is broken, but fixing it a broken friendship will leave it even stronger." I read these lines somewhere and feels Randhir will show efforts to grow the friendship and earn Ansh's trust back. I believe it’s never too late to fix a broken friendship whilst the other person is alive and breathing.

On a second note, there are few things to think about how come Ansh's anger towards Randhir can be termed as Haiwanyat? Ansh harming the people around has to do something with Jia's conspiracy. Pata nahi feeling toh yahi arahi hai that Ansh under the evil influence will turn destructive though he might never wish to harm anybody in human form and that's why ek article mein likha tha RD will try to save Ansh from an evil force.  Fingers crossed aisa hi kuch ho.

Haiwaan show is more like a regular drama. 😵

Two episodes and I'm out of this league.... its a complete ridicule of HULK. 

I have not watch hulk...it seems like i need to watch it

Wat if I say haiwaan is protecting amrita randhir 

Dosti ya farz it's always on promo 

Actually  its about randhir how he protect everyone from ansh and at the same time protect ansh from getting out of control in intial promo it seems that someone played with ansh brains. But now it seems that ansh betrayed randhir due to amrita.