Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

@Mages: Though Captain America is said to be the first avenger, the avenger franchise began in with Iron Man movie. It took some time to Hulk's entry.   

captain america...iron man is on air in netflix...sab dekhunghi...👌🏻

even though i will watch avengers franschise but my loyalty lies with Justice League..my Batman😍

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This is one of the few shows where I don't understand which boy I like boy and which one I want to end up with the girl. I mean I'm head over heels in love with ansh, but find randhir's character interesting as well and not as flat as other male leads. Gosh both boys are awesome and the actors are both amazing.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope Ansh doesn't betray his friend

Would rather prefer he is forced the solution so there is room for redemption

I hate how all these shows always show the cause of negativity due to a woman...been happening since Ramayana/Mahabharat days..showing women as the cause of friction and bad actions 

Bleh...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

it seems like he is blinded by obsession and he will do something that he should not do at all but knowing randhir he will somehow bring his friend back

me too...they should show a redemption track for ansh...i don't want him to be full on negative,there should be grey shades in him

I hate how all these shows always show the cause of negativity due to a woman...been happening since Ramayana/Mahabharat days..showing women as the cause of friction and bad actions 

Bleh...

I agree,its always shown that women is the cause of men miseries and in here too it highlight the same.Amrita is deeply in love with randhir is not her mistake,when its love there is no control of feelings unknown to herself she fallen in love with randhir...noone is to be blamed here neither ansh,randhir n amrita...its the path they choose,blinded by anger..obsession and hatred ansh chose destructive path for himself

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

This is one of the few shows where I don't understand which boy I like boy and which one I want to end up with the girl. I mean I'm head over heels in love with ansh, but find randhir's character interesting as well and not as flat as other male leads. Gosh both boys are awesome and the actors are both amazing.

Actually u are right it is difficult to choose between them as for love story as randhir a d amrita are the leads I really hope ansh find true love in nisha. I really rooting for them when in pkyek kabir misha and Danish panahi become the end game and in N3 Cvs show vikrant vish as a couple then in this show why can't  that show ansh and nisha as a couple after a proper redemption. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Bleh...

According to mythology women are balancing factor when due to harankashayap worshiping of god is on the verge of ending kayadho wife of harankashayap gave birth to great lord vishnu devotee prahlad . When rakshas clan is at the verge of ending khaksi gave birth to a brave knowledgeable  son ravan to reestablishing the rakshas clan with the help of sage. In mahabharata/ ramayana both ravan and dhritrashtr get a fair chance of making peace but they choose to do war . It is there personal choice it has nothing to with women around them. They just put the blame on the ladies for there destruction. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh Hi. Good to see you on Haiwaan forum. 😃Is it possible to have the three together as a team without a love angle or misunderstandings? 🤔I like Randhir and Ansh scene as much as enjoys the trio's battering. Kabhi samjah nahi ayega why can't we have a story without pyaar, misunderstanding or badla types activities.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romaila

Oh Hi. Good to see you on Haiwaan forum. 😃Is it possible to have the three together as a team without a love angle or misunderstandings? 🤔I like Randhir and Ansh scene as much as enjoys the trio's battering. Kabhi samjah nahi ayega why can't we have a story without pyaar, misunderstanding or badla types activities.  

I guess it wouldn’t get max ratings 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Actually there battering scenes are good but I am not too much like amrita as a cop . They show Jia as a villain but I must say her characterization is much better I mean both jia and amrita noticed that randhir was present in all the spots where haiwan attacked but amrita brushed off the matter and jia easily connected  the dot .Till date amrita just shot the bullets to yeti master and electro except that  she hardly done anything . I mean she never shown as doing any investigation except initial episode. Even she got the credit for arresting govind but all the proofs is gathered by randhir only she already knew that randhir is hiding something but instead of spying by her own she confronts him and fall in love with him. At least Cvs should gave her some significant work she is playing the role of a cop not a college going girl.

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

captain america...iron man is on air in netflix...sab dekhunghi...👌🏻

even though i will watch avengers franschise but my loyalty lies with Justice League..my Batman😍

Yeah watch and feel entertained in the real sense. Batman is good too.