Sikander Amyra Kulfi in chawl & Lovely arrival

GuruSam85 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sikander Amyra Kulfi in chawl.... Their scenes are so nice.... And Amyra Kulfi are one now.... Standing for each other.... Amyra cares and loves Kulfi now.... Chawl people also caring for them.... Kulfi has got an admirer in chawl... The kid wearing goggles has a crush on Kulfi due to Kulfi ka fearless attitude.... Lovely escaped from jail putting Nihalo in trouble with police... The scene where she was sitting with beggars was hilarious and i was like she deserves it... when someone put coin in Lovely hand she got shocked and a beggar woman gave a note saying go and take bath using soap and shampoo.... If you smell so bad then nobody will give you coins also.... then lovely said i have good clothes but i came in garbage truck so i am smelling bad... then a beggar man says here take my money also... you are eating from garbage na... go buy and eat something... lovely making shocked face.... i was like.... very good you should suffer more lovely for your crimes....

Lovely reached chawl and is shocked seeing Amyra Kulfi hug and seeing their closeness... Lovely saying to herself meri beti ko kaise ajeeb jagah me laaya hai... muje Amyra ko yaha se le jana hoga.... And when she saw from window that Amyra was getting up from sleep to drink water... she waved her hands and Amyra screamed and Sikander Kulfi hugged her to protect her.... Chawl people telling bach chor hoga we should take turns to watch our chawl to save our children from such people...