Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

@ bold : totally !!!

Today I saw Prince's performance and I was clueless the whole tym.....like why was he even dressed like dt......der wasn't a proper story or background to it and the dance was just okayish . Background dancers performed really good but Prince had such easy steps and den there came the hifi😵. I stopped watching that very moment.

Sometimes I wonder how Ahmed even won a national award ??? The guy can't even judge a reality dance show properly.

He isn't judging. He is acting according to channel and production. Whatever drama, biasedness, and these drop dead stuff judges do seema planned. Raveena is here to give OTT reactions. And Ahmed Khan he judges everything except dance.

Voting doesn't matter in this show. Hoga wahi jo channel chahta hai.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

OMG..Ahmed Khan and National Award??? Awards losing value.

Salman Khan said something on those lines while introducing Ahmed Khan . But I can't seem to find him winning any such award. 

Might hv misheard but still he was introduced as some high profile award winning choreographer which he isn't.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

He isn't judging. He is acting according to channel and production. Whatever drama, biasedness, and these drop dead stuff judges do seema planned. Raveena is here to give OTT reactions. And Ahmed Khan he judges everything except dance.

Voting doesn't matter in this show. Hoga wahi jo channel chahta hai.

Totally !!!

Ahmed is more the matchmaker than a judge and Raveena's expressions are so so OTT.

LunaNova thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Totally !!!

Ahmed is more the matchmaker than a judge and Raveena's expressions are so so OTT.

Agree both judges are worst

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
LunaNova thumbnail

The judges are clearly showing favouritism and partiality to some Jodi's..

Prince danced just average and not much dance moves mostly walking around looking cool..didn't deserve hi5 at all..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

well he have been wining the shows by female fan and by the sympathy all those years i do not watch him. sorry if i have heart some one.