Posted: 4 years ago

These two so called "judges" want everyone to take their criticism positively but can't hear one word against themselves. 

They are literally searching every articles and spying on contestants and then when they hear the dissatisfaction these people hv regarding their judgement......they call the contestant out as if they hv done some crime.

They keep saying people all over India are saying dis and dt......my request to the worst judges on any Indian dance show.....Ahmed Khan and Raveena......take tym and read some comments people of India are giving about you.

It's an unanimous opinion of all viewers that theres favouritism going on in this show and more of drama than dancing. Judges judge on basis of the drama quotient and are here to  play Cupid .

There's literally so much dialogue baazi by these two judges and so much acting......dt it's getting annoying.

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago

100% agreed with each n every word

Ahmed and Raveena are not judging! They are just acting as judges in a part of script that gets handed over to them. I feel the winner has already been decided...all this is just drama thats going on. 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Ahmed and Raveena are not judging! They are just acting as judges in a part of script that gets handed over to them. I feel the winner has already been decided...all this is just drama thats going on. 

Totally !!!

So much brand promotion and the fake surprised expression they give on seeing celebs ......looks like some scene being enacted.

Only last week ...... the hosts announced that Ayushmann was coming on stage.Then when Ayushmann came immediately after.....Raveena was like ' omg Ayushmann '. Matlab kuch nai toh sahi editing hi karlein.

Same thing was done yesterday wid Urvashi's entry.......over the top fake drama.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Totally !!!

So much brand promotion and the fake surprised expression they give on seeing celebs ......looks like some scene being enacted.

Only last week ...... the hosts announced that Ayushmann was coming on stage.Then when Ayushmann came immediately after.....Raveena was like ' omg Ayushmann '. Matlab kuch nai toh sahi editing hi karlein.

Same thing was done yesterday wid Urvashi's entry.......over the top fake drama.

Oh God!! The whole act of being shocked and surprised is most the cringey part. Like how dumb do they think the viewers are?! 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Oh God!! The whole act of being shocked and surprised is most the cringey part. Like how dumb do they think the viewers are?! 

Very dumb..... apparently.

Telling Sonam today dt they thought she was there to participate was limits of fakeness.

Even if Sonam's life turned upside down and she had to participate in this stupid show......den why in the world would she come wid Dalquer

Very dumb..... apparently.

Telling Sonam today dt they thought she was there to participate was limits of fakeness.

Even if Sonam's life turned upside down and she had to participate in this stupid show......den why in the world would she come wid Dalquer

They are sooo lame! Seriously who are the creatives ðŸ¤£

These two so called "judges" want everyone to take their criticism positively but can't hear one word against themselves. 

They are literally searching every articles and spying on contestants and then when they hear the dissatisfaction these people hv regarding their judgement......they call the contestant out as if they hv done some crime.

They keep saying people all over India are saying dis and dt......my request to the worst judges on any Indian dance show.....Ahmed Khan and Raveena......take tym and read some comments people of India are giving about you.

It's an unanimous opinion of all viewers that theres favouritism going on in this show and more of drama than dancing. Judges judge on basis of the drama quotient and are here to  play Cupid .

There's literally so much dialogue baazi by these two judges and so much acting......dt it's getting annoying.

So true!! And the worst part is people are still seeing it. I think when people drop its trp's only then will they learn. I have never seen such ridiculous judges in my life. Even today Nityami was excellent despite her leg injury. The judges need to have some balls and do proper judgement. And raveena's drop dead is so cringy!

Originally posted by SnehMorz

So true!! And the worst part is people are still seeing it. I think when people drop its trp's only then will they learn. I have never seen such ridiculous judges in my life. Even today Nityami was excellent despite her leg injury. The judges need to have some balls and do proper judgement. And raveena's drop dead is so cringy!

@ bold : totally !!!

Today I saw Prince's performance and I was clueless the whole tym.....like why was he even dressed like dt......der wasn't a proper story or background to it and the dance was just okayish . Background dancers performed really good but Prince had such easy steps and den there came the hifi😵. I stopped watching that very moment.

Sometimes I wonder how Ahmed even won a national award ??? The guy can't even judge a reality dance show properly.

Edited to add : He is not a national award winning choreographer. Honest mistake from my side.....had heard Salman say dt on the intro day.

My hearing needs to be checked.Sorry

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago

@ bold : totally !!!

Today I saw Prince's performance and I was clueless the whole tym.....like why was he even dressed like dt......der wasn't a proper story or background to it and the dance was just okayish . Background dancers performed really good but Prince had such easy steps and den there came the hifi😵. I stopped watching that very moment.

Sometimes I wonder how Ahmed even won a national award ??? The guy can't even judge a reality dance show properly.

OMG..Ahmed Khan and National Award??? Awards losing value.