Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

not liking the dress but she is caring it well and of course its a reply to Sonam's advice.....

and now Sonam is being brought into an unrelated thread by the one who raises a hue and cry about Deepu being brought into unrelated threads...LMAO...doosre karein toh character dheela๐Ÿ˜†

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and now Sonam is being brought into an unrelated thread by the one who raises a hue and cry about Deepu being brought into unrelated threads...LMAO...doosre karein toh character dheela๐Ÿ˜†

umhhh..maybe cause i dont bring Sonam is every topic, as i dont hate her the way you hate Deepika and bring her in every topic, just to derail the topic, as admitted by your own self....... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anyways, jab hate / bitterness aankhon me chadd jata hai, toh logic ke L ka bhi pata nahi rehta.........lage raho , keep hating.....it will stress only urself....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

umhhh..maybe cause i dont bring Sonam is every topic, as i dont hate her the way you hate Deepika and bring her in every topic, just to derail the topic, as admitted by your own self....... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anyways, jab hate / bitterness aankhon me chadd jata hai, toh logic ke L ka bhi pata nahi rehta.........lage raho , keep hating.....it will stress only urself....

matlab chori ek baar karo toh theek hai....baar baar nahi karni chahiye...point noted....and u are saying that u don't hate Sonam the way I hate Deepika.....so just out of curiosity....how do u hate Sonam??...i mean which way??..and I admitted that I bring Deepu in every thread to derail it?? Abey I am getting too bold to admit such things...koi rok lo mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ

@ red....awww thanks for ur concern...appreciate it.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok i like the sneakers. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

She is getting Sindhi influence in fashion..Sindhi bahu

geetika314 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

She is getting Sindhi influence in fashion..Sindhi bahu

how wearing neon color is sindhi fashion?

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did she take inspiration from this outfit Ranveer wore in 2011, while rehersing for IIFA? ๐Ÿ˜†He is looking so young here. ๐Ÿ˜

https://twitter.com/RanveerSinghtbt/status/1171438163492868099?s=20

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

not liking the dress but she is caring it well and of course its a reply to Sonam's advice.....

๐Ÿ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

what advise did Sonam give her BTW? Can't remember....must be something that people are so pissed of๐Ÿ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol kuch bhi , Sonam kahaan se Aayi yahaan lol

May be Sonam told her to be original ? ๐Ÿ˜†