~Tu Dhadkan Hai Main Teri Zindagi~Happy B'day Guddan Akshat Jindal~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Dostomsmiley31

So Aaj ke episode se Humein Patha chala ki Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal Ka B'day aatha hai September 13 kosmiley17Yaani Jindal Saab ke b'day ke teekh 12 din baadsmiley2So Here I am wishing Our Pyaari si Chulbuli si Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal A Very Happy Wala B'daysmiley27smiley31I Wish, Hope & Pray ki Aap yuhi muskurati rahein Guddan aur sabki zindagi mein aur bhi zyada khushi ke rang bikherte rahesmiley27smiley42

- Before Going to today's episode, lemme once again recall what happened one year ago exactly on this daysmiley17On 13th September 2018, Guddan entered Akshan's room for the first time to place Kanhaji ki moorthi where she was warned by Jindal Saab ki he doesn't like badlaavssmiley14Then She said "Badlaav toh Srishti ka niyam hota hai...."smiley10smiley32On the same day itself Guddan said if Akshat is the only insaan alive on the whole earth then also she will never marry him bcz he had big fat egosmiley37Then Akshat asked Guddan to get out of his house asapsmiley14

- Today, exactly one year baad, On September 13, 2019, We got This Pyaara Akshan scene where Guddan was scared bcz of a darawana sapna where she saw bad abt her Jindal Saab & asked him to be with her in every situation for lifetimesmiley14smiley42Here we also saw how Jindal Saab promised His Guddan by reassuring that he held her hand for har janams & he will always be with hersmiley27smiley31

- Here we saw Akshan has travelled a full circle of emotions wrt eachothersmiley14From not able to tolerate eachother's presence to can't even breathe w/o eachother's presence, How beautifully Akshan's Heart & Soul are connected with eachother through their Pyaar aur Vishwass ke dorrsmiley10smiley32*Happy Tears*smiley19smiley14

- In love with these shotssmiley27smiley42Kinne Pyaar se Jindal Saab was assuring His Gudiya & tried to calm her downsmiley27Like a chotu baby she relaxed in his arms,Awwwieeeesmiley31

- Akshan's Eyetalks are always special to mesmiley9smiley10 & I can fangirl over them any day any time q ki It's pure Dil le lo momentsmiley27smiley42I just loved how they can read e/o's mind so perfectlysmiley10smiley32When it comes to Akshan, Words become pure mehmaan bcz they do catch e/o's haal e dil just by reading e/o's eyessmiley27smiley31This purely shows how deeply their souls are connected to e/osmiley14smiley32Today How beautifully She read his silence & completed His thoughts⭐️🤗

"Happy Birthday Dear Guddan......Happy Birthday To You....."

- Happiest B'day Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley41I loved how Jindal Saab was the only person wishing Her B'day along with clapping handssmiley9Akshat ke voice kinna soft tha wish karte waqt as if he was taking care of his wishes to reach her so delicately just like he handle his Gudiyasmiley17smiley31Nish Kudos to the voice modulation here, it was music to earssmiley10smiley32I loved how Akshat came, tried to make her feel khushi with his talks & feed her B'day Cakesmiley31smiley27

- Appreciate The Height differencesmiley27They look so pure heresmiley42Only He can comfort Hersmiley14smiley20

- I loved this shot where she came to sambhalofy himsmiley27smiley42

- The cutest scene of the day where the natkhat Hubby inside Akshat tried to tease His Wifey & His Wifey went onto Khafa modesmiley37smiley37I am in love with the way he held her hand & manavofied her when she asked him to akele go for their Honeymoonsmiley27So much Pyaar dekhne ko mila iss ek haq se hold karna aur manana scene pesmiley31*Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

- Appreciate The Hand chemistrysmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Stronger Togethersmiley27smiley42This one shot clearly symbolises thatsmiley10smiley32Mushquilom se lad paana Akshan se bakhoobi ho paayegasmiley10🤗Kanhaji hamesha Akshan ke saath rahenge❤️

Chaliye Chaliye Sab apna apna B'day wishes Pyaar se de dijiye Apne Sher ki Sherni kosmiley40smiley41Dekhiye She is waiting for your wishessmiley17smiley16

the lion king disney GIF

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Happy birthday to our guddan🥳

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerRelated imageIts Your Birthday
image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Guddan Akshat Jindal🥳😊

If Angad dead was not lingering Akshat could have teased his gudiya more😳

Phir se bol rahi hoo beautiful post Saru🤗

PS:How is your health now?

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful post Saru🤗

Happy Birthday Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, may your life be filled with happiness and togetherness with your Jindal Saab for the rest of your life. 

By the blessing of Lord Krishna, Ganpati Baba, & Durga Maa may your jholi be filled with the cry and laughter of your little  mini me in the life of yours and your dearest hubby. 

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday mrs guddan akshat jindal🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

May ur life b fulfilled by kilkaris of hr lalla and lallis..aur aapki life se saari tensions khatam ho jaye..aur humesha khush rho😃and may u live a long and happy life with ur hubby jindal😃😃❤️

Very beautiful post saru❤️

Edited by Viditian1 - 4 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Awesome thread 👏

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAJ 🥳

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Happy Birthday to Guddan ❤️ 

Finally Gudiya ka birth date pata chal gaya thanks to Angu 

I love how Gudiya and Jindal Saab's birthday is in the same month  and latest shaadi also in the same month 😆

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saranya ji..pls aap Bata dengi ki kanika and nishant ka jo yes no segment aya tha uska link kaha milega pls...Mjhe channel name nhi pata n YouTube pe search kr liya par aa nhi raha...so pls you can share the link aur tell...thank you 😊

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Guddan Akshat Jindal i.e. pyaari gudiya of Jindal saab 😳  🎂

Wishing Guddu all the khusiyaan in the world 

yunhi humesha hasti rahe, keep shining like sun 

aur apni & Jindal saab ki zindagi mein rang bikherke rangeen banati rahe

*kala teekas* for our gudiya 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS