abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The song sequence on Sona and Dr. Surgeon was unexpected surprise and a treat to watch.

Meri Raahein Tere Tak Hai

Tujh Pe Hi Toh Mera Haq Hai

Ishq Mera Tu Beshaq Hai

Tujh Pe Hi Toh Mera Haq Hai........

I watched the sequence repeatedly, both of their expression was wow😳. Whole day i will hum this song now.

I was giddy watching Rohit's expression in the car.....finally he got a clue. 

We got another Sona- Rohit shipper none other than Yk. In fact, he was blushing more than the couple today. Very pleasant episode except for positive Raima's arrival. Positive Raima scares me more than villanacious some how.

Enjoy the epi.

Meri raahein......humming humming....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That song was❤️

Ab toh everyone is a Ronakshi shipper, even Sonakshi herself Nishi Suman Rohan YK etc all!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We got such beautiful scenes between the leads today.

I cant help but notice they have handled Rohit's falling in love phase so well. Quite unlike Sonakshi's rushed falling in love. He was talking abt Raima and she fell in love with the thought of being in love with someone who was soo deeply in love with a girl. 

Today you could actually see the guy falling in love. And he looked so cute that I was smiling just like YK while watching the episode.

Loved that scene where Rohit sees YK smiling and gives him a grumpy get-over-it look.

I have a feel Sona will break his heart when she sees Raima. She will pretend to not be in love and distance herself. Aakhir Parvati hai wo. I hope Rohit doesnt fall for it.

Ab toh Kazis - Suman and Nishi - bhi maan gaye hai.

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. The expressions on both their faces, the almost kiss 😍. 

Rohit didn't even want to go back home. That was so cute. Brownie points for YK's expressions. He was mirroring my expressions while watching Ronakshi. Raima's entry is a cause of concern but right now I'm in my Ronakshi Dreamland and can hardly care about Raima. 

And the song...I have been humming and listening it on loop since I watched the episode.

Queen_Cleopetra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah song kis moive ka hai lovely song 

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

I have a feel Sona will break his heart when she sees Raima. She will pretend to not be in love and distance herself. Aakhir Parvati hai wo. I hope Rohit doesnt fall for it.

Ab toh Kazis - Suman and Nishi - bhi maan gaye hai.

I foresee the same. But I would love to make her try to convince him by bringing in a real "fake boy friend" of her own. That way we can get the "jealous Dr.Sippy" track. 

So let us let Sona be Parvati for a bit.

mahn00r24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen_Cleopetra

yeah song kis moive ka hai lovely song 

Kabir Singh

mahn00r24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After a very long time i have started watching a daily soap and and and i am so much in love with Ronakshi 😍

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I loved it..rohit was so cuten YK is sweetest person his expressions were on point👍🏼