Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved Incredibles team up smiley31 Can we pls send them on regular adventures. 

We can. But whether the makers are up for it or not - that's the question here. 😆

But Isn’t she a Daayan? 🤔 

She is. But it's not that calling a DV is as natural as jumping or long braid. A Dayanvanshi or Sarpvanshi has to focus and then call for it. Besides, she had never heard of it & Bhas had already set the tree on fire. So it was a big blooper. Although, in that sense, Adi being the only Fire-starter was another blooper as Piya could do it easily. Fire was one of her prominent powers. Remember when she set a portion of the forest on fire to contain the Sarp? Man! She looked so hot! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ But anyway, they wanted to show teamwork & it was absolutely brilliant - so I'm gonna let go of it.  😆

I couldn’t enjoy that scene cause i was dreading what mon would bring. Now that Bhasmo are out of commission which means next week is family drama week😭😡 Well supernatural potion 🧪 of it got over this week. And I don’t want to see a 360 degree turn around of Ansh again. For all of our sakes !

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, I know you are wary of SP making an entry; we all are. But as much as we want supernatural twist, ultimately character growth is the most important factor for any show no matter which GENRE it is. Even if Ansh takes another U-Turn and become sensible, I hope they take it slow. Personally I feel Piya loves Ansh way too much & that's why it's more difficult for her to let go of the bitter memories. As you can see, Ved Mata's Gyan didn't affect her. I don't think Piya gives a damn about SP. It's high time Ansh realized his mistakes and our IK (Intense Kumar) marked his entry. 

Naman broke my heart today But even in the midst of heartbreak he didn’t fail to make us laugh. Seeing Dil’s reaction i am hopeful she’ll get over the spell of VISA & get on the path of true love smiley42 

Couldn't agree more. I hope finally Dil comes out of her SAMMOHIT state and returns to her PATIDEV JI!  ❤️ smiley27 smiley27

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I loved Incredibles team up smiley31 Can we pls send them on regular adventures. 

We can. But whether the makers are up for it or not - that's the question here. 😆

Well as per audience demand. Personally i prefer this any day to family drama. Woh mere palle padhti nahi hai 🤪It goes over my head. 😶 And even if there wasn’t i still prefer supernatural adventures any day. 

But Isn’t she a Daayan? 🤔 

She is. But it's not that calling a DV is as natural as jumping or long braid. A Dayanvanshi or Sarpvanshi has to focus and then call for it. Besides, she had never heard of it & Bhas had already set the tree on fire. So it was a big blooper. Although, in that sense, Adi being the only Fire-starter was another blooper as Piya could do it easily. Fire was one of her prominent powers. Remember when she set a portion of the forest on fire to contain the Sarp? Man! She looked so hot! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ But anyway, they wanted to show teamwork & it was absolutely brilliant - so I'm gonna let go of it.  😆

😲 Oh that way ! I didn’t think of that. You have a sharp memory !

I couldn’t enjoy that scene cause i was dreading what mon would bring. Now that Bhasmo are out of commission which means next week is family drama week😭😡 Well supernatural potion 🧪 of it got over this week. And I don’t want to see a 360 degree turn around of Ansh again. For all of our sakes !

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, I know you are wary of SP making an entry; we all are. But as much as we want supernatural twist, ultimately character growth is the most important factor for any show no matter which GENRE it is. Even if Ansh takes another U-Turn and become sensible, I hope they take it slow. Personally I feel Piya loves Ansh way too much & that's why it's more difficult for her to let go of the bitter memories. As you can see, Ved Mata's Gyan didn't affect her. I don't think Piya gives a damn about SP. It's high time Ansh realized his mistakes and our IK (Intense Kumar) marked his entry. 

Ya I dread it as much the doctor comes to administer  the injection 💉. You know it’s coming but there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Well kudos to you if 👏 you can brave that. 

Coming to character growth.  I too would like to see character growth but not daily soap ( read emotional torture) drama 😱 the typical ekta kapoor kind or the normal gul khan wala type. 

Bottom line is I don’t trust character growth to be sensitively potrayed in Itv.  ( 🤔 In International dramas particularly South Asian dramas Yes.  The Japanese dramas particularly have beautifully depicted human emotions ) This is a daily soap after all ! 

Piya i would cheer 👏🏻 if that were to happen. Unlikely tho she still wears her suhagan nishanis even knowing her ex husband is marrying another woman. 

I guess they might try to reinvent the Piansh romance with a second remarriage in cards. 

IK - I like the nickname 😆

Naman broke my heart today But even in the midst of heartbreak he didn’t fail to make us laugh. Seeing Dil’s reaction i am hopeful she’ll get over the spell of VISA & get on the path of true love smiley42 

Couldn't agree more. I hope finally Dil comes out of her SAMMOHIT state and returns to her PATIDEV JI!  ❤️ smiley27 smiley27

I’m glad she didn’t fall in love with Naman due to samohan raas. That’s not real love. I also hope she doesn’t go after him for another motive. They didn’t do Chudail talak as yet. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
GuruSam85 thumbnail

PiaNsh ended Bhasmika with Pari Adi & Lord Ganesh ji... Hopefully waiting to see no more of Rathods & Ansh crap saying Pari Adi should stay with Ansh and Pia should forgive & forget their mistakes etc crap & tell her to stay with them. Nishant, Saavi  $ Pia just take Pari & Adi away from Rathore family & Ansh & go to some other place far from their reach.... Let Mohana get her powers & eat the entire Rathore family along with Ansh for all i care.....

Coming to Naman Dilruba they are the true stars of Nazar serial.. They show action, drama, spice, comedy, sad scenes & what not... Their scenes are magical.... so much chemistry.... But Dilruba watching Naman's face when he was seeing her hurt arm was kind of showing that maybe she is like ok he cares for me.... When she fainted & was turning into ice... Naman was completely breaking down... he told dilse that he had loved her & she doing stunts & all.... And when she got up he was relieved & walking away & she asked kya aap muje pasand nahi karte & he told nahi....haa... then he told she was on love with someone else & he would give her freedom since Love means freedom...& she was free of him....he walks away heartbroken sadly.... Dilruba watching him go....

Aamir as Naman stole the episode today.... his love & sacrifice to let his chudail wife Sanam aka Dilruba free was bang on... his expressions per second was fab....

Dilruba please stop Naman from going away.... your sachi mohabbat is Naman.... your Dilbar Naman will not be able to live without you.... he will be lifeless without you & your hihihihi

I personally preferred Dilruba Naman jodi than Dilruba Ansh....

Special shoutout only to Aamir aka Naman & Sreejita De aka Sanam Dilruba chudail for potraying their emotions beautifully from so many days....

Naman Dilruba Rocks while Rathore family with Ansh sucks !!!!!!

I have no problem with Harsh aka Ansh, Niyati aka Pia..... They are good... Pari Adi are cuties...

Waiting for the day when Naman Dilruba finally are together with their lovey dovey happily ever after with their kids.....

Naman Dilruba ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruSam85

PiaNsh ended Bhasmika with Pari Adi & Lord Ganesh ji... Hopefully waiting to see no more of Rathods & Ansh crap saying Pari Adi should stay with Ansh and Pia should forgive & forget their mistakes etc crap & tell her to stay with them. Nishant, Saavi  $ Pia just take Pari & Adi away from Rathore family & Ansh & go to some other place far from their reach.... Let Mohana get her powers & eat the entire Rathore family along with Ansh for all i care.....

Same here 🤗 Rather than Piya taking Riad I would prefer if Ansh drops Adi at Piya’s place. Give mom & son a chance to bond. As a show of trust. He did previously separate her from Adi to punish her. Piya could then feel secure enough to let Pari    get to know her papa. 

I don’t want Riad or Rathores to pressurise Piya either. The job of damage control solely falls on Ansh. His anger created the mess. He should clear it. 

Bhasmo I don’t think are as yet over. 

Originally posted by: GuruSam85

Coming to Naman Dilruba they are the true stars of Nazar serial.. They show action, drama, spice, comedy, sad scenes & what not... Their scenes are magical.... so much chemistry.... But Dilruba watching Naman's face when he was seeing her hurt arm was kind of showing that maybe she is like ok he cares for me.... When she fainted & was turning into ice... Naman was completely breaking down... he told dilse that he had loved her & she doing stunts & all.... And when she got up he was relieved & walking away & she asked kya aap muje pasand nahi karte & he told nahi....haa... then he told she was on love with someone else & he would give her freedom since Love means freedom...& she was free of him....he walks away heartbroken sadly.... Dilruba watching him go....

Aamir as Naman stole the episode today.... his love & sacrifice to let his chudail wife Sanam aka Dilruba free was bang on... his expressions per second was fab....

Dilruba please stop Naman from going away.... your sachi mohabbat is Naman.... your Dilbar Naman will not be able to live without you.... he will be lifeless without you & your hihihihi

I personally preferred Dilruba Naman jodi than Dilruba Ansh....

Special shoutout only to Aamir aka Naman & Sreejita De aka Sanam Dilruba chudail for potraying their emotions beautifully from so many days....

Naman Dilruba Rocks while Rathore family with Ansh sucks !!!!!!

I have no problem with Harsh aka Ansh, Niyati aka Pia..... They are good... Pari Adi are cuties...

Waiting for the day when Naman Dilruba finally are together with their lovey dovey happily ever after with their kids.....

Naman Dilruba ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I’m glad Dilman aren’t the main couple of Nazar. Otherwise they would try to make them like typical romantic leads of daily saops. In the process they would become ordinary. I like them as it is. Piansh love story tho popular i could never relate to. Yes I would like them to sort out their relationship. It hurt all that saas bahu kichdi. But from romance angle not that much. I prefer Dilman. They are like a breath of fresh air  💐

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, that's one of my favorite episodes and I keep watching the old episodes. To Bhul Ne Ka To Sawal Hi Paida Nahi Hota! 😆 

Ya I dread it as much the doctor comes to administer  the injection 💉. You know it’s coming but there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Well kudos to you if 👏 you can brave that. 

Don't give me credit for that dear. I felt like vomiting on those episodes. Abuse - no matter by whom it is done, is a BIG NO for me. But unfortunately, it was my turn on those days & I was like - Why does Alisha get to update the exciting ones and I get to do the crappy ones!!!  😭

Coming to character growth.  I too would like to see character growth but not daily soap ( read emotional torture) drama 😱 the typical ekta kapoor kind or the normal gul khan wala type. 

I doubt even Robert Bruce would have the patience to endure it. 

Bottom line is I don’t trust character growth to be sensitively potrayed in Itv.  ( 🤔 In International dramas particularly South Asian dramas Yes.  The Japanese dramas particularly have beautifully depicted human emotions ) This is a daily soap after all ! 

Well, I don't too. But then again, I have seen wonderful character growth in some of the Indian shows like Bhootu and Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage. So, I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Nazar I think is more popular among younger generation. That's why the focus has never shifted to Saas-Bahu. They tried with the leap but failed. So I am a bit more hopeful of this show than other mainstream shows. 

Piya i would cheer 👏🏻 if that were to happen. Unlikely tho she still wears her suhagan nishanis even knowing her ex husband is marrying another woman. 

I guess they might try to reinvent the Piansh romance with a second remarriage in cards. 

Frankly, if you had seen YHM & the way from the makers to cast tried to justify the abuse - you would have thrown a party for Piya by now. 😆 Yes, wearing MS and Sindoor put me off too. But unfortunately the girl still loves that jerk. And things we do for love! 😈 How I would love if she got another filmy dialogue like the Ansh that was in front of her wasn't the one she had fallen in love with. Since I am doubtful about the possibility of such a scene, I just have to imagine it. 

I’m glad she didn’t fall in love with Naman due to samohan raas. That’s not real love. I also hope she doesn’t go after him for another motive. They didn’t do Chudail talak as yet. 

I want to see more of them. Be it comical or romantic. They are pure love!!! ❤️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, DilMan are definitely a complete package. 😆 😆 😆 But honestly, they are better off without the MAIN LEAD Tag as they get to portray out of the box situations and shine brightly. At present, PiyAnsh may look like a boring, bickering couple but they too have their magical moments. So I still want them as leads. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Well, that's one of my favorite episodes and I keep watching the old episodes. To Bhul Ne Ka To Sawal Hi Paida Nahi Hota! 😆 

I have blissfully forgotten all old episodes 😆 except for the Mo vs Dil fight which i keep going back to. That was awesome 

Don't give me credit for that dear. I felt like vomiting on those episodes. Abuse - no matter by whom it is done, is a BIG NO for me. But unfortunately, it was my turn on those days & I was like - Why does Alisha get to update the exciting ones and I get to do the crappy ones!!!  😭

😏 Hmm And i had the same complaint that why does Nushy get the action packed mid week while i was stuck with the slow as hell 🐌 😤 Mon - Tues never mind that I wasn’t available on those days. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side   😆 . But jokes apart nahi nahi aisa nahi hai you’re not alone in this. I too have had my fair share of painful injections 💉  It’s only that i’ve been holding the pain in until now. Too many 📌 sui’s. I’m going to take a leaf out of your book & start cursing after the recap. 

I doubt even Robert Bruce would have the patience to endure it. 

Who’s Robert Bruce ? 

Well, I don't too. But then again, I have seen wonderful character growth in some of the Indian shows like Bhootu and Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage. So, I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Nazar I think is more popular among younger generation. That's why the focus has never shifted to Saas-Bahu. They tried with the leap but failed. So I am a bit more hopeful of this show than other mainstream shows. 

Bhootu I saw the tamil version where the kid danced on top the car in the first episode. So cuute 🥰 YMMKD the one with Eijas Khan looked interesting but by then my habit of watching daily soaps had gone. 

Nazar they never needed to introduce saas -bahu tracks until now because they had fresh stories to tell. With Nazar completing 1 year they had to reinvent Nazar somehow. I don’t begrudge the leap or the separation it’s only the SP elements I object to.  You can’t deny Nazar is still exciting to watch. 

Frankly, if you had seen YHM & the way from the makers to cast tried to justify the abuse - you would have thrown a party for Piya by now. 😆 Yes, wearing MS and Sindoor put me off too. But unfortunately the girl still loves that jerk. And things we do for love! 😈 How I would love if she got another filmy dialogue like the Ansh that was in front of her wasn't the one she had fallen in love with. Since I am doubtful about the possibility of such a scene, I just have to imagine it. 

YHM - I dropped it in the second year after Ishita failed to confess I love you to Raman at the airport. They were taking too much time with the love story. I lost patience. Nazar - If it had been a korean drama by now Piya would have gotten a second lead to make Ansh jealous. Ansh would be the one pursuing her. 

I want to see more of them. Be it comical or romantic. They are pure love!!! ❤️

They are like a breath of fresh air 💐 

Okay see you Mon.  I’ve depleted my quota of energy for today. Going off to rest now.  Continue this then. See ya 🙋‍♀️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😏 Hmm And i had the same complaint that why does Nushy get the action packed mid week while i was stuck with the slow as hell 🐌 😤 Mon - Tues never mind that I wasn’t available on those days. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side   😆 .

😆 😆 😆

Who’s Robert Bruce ? 

King of England who got defeated 6 times in war and yet fought back and reclaimed his territory. We used to give his example during essay writing such as how patient and diligent he was.  😆 😆 😆

Bhootu I saw the tamil version where the kid danced on top the car in the first episode. So cuute 🥰 YMMKD the one with Eijas Khan looked interesting but by then my habit of watching daily soaps had gone. 

Bhootu's original version was very popular. So they dubbed it and some even remade it. I don't know whether the Tamil version is the dubbed one or the remade one. I watched the Hindi, rebooted version which featured Sana & Arshiya. Just loved them.    

YMMKD - I watched by accident. 😆 I guess I was watching some clip of Nazar and an episode popped up. I think it was the one where Mukhi got wet to save his goat. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Found it hilarious and started watching. 

Nazar they never needed to introduce saas -bahu tracks until now because they had fresh stories to tell. With Nazar completing 1 year they had to reinvent Nazar somehow. I don’t begrudge the leap or the separation it’s only the SP elements I object to.  You can’t deny Nazar is still exciting to watch. 

It is. I used to hate Indian Supernatural Genre & found it regressive. But once I started watching it, I am finding the mainstream and overly hyped serials 1000 times more regressive. Nazar still is one of its own kind. 

YHM - I dropped it in the second year after Ishita failed to confess I love you to Raman at the airport. They were taking too much time with the love story. I lost patience. Nazar - If it had been a korean drama by now Piya would have gotten a second lead to make Ansh jealous. Ansh would be the one pursuing her. 

Korean - I haven't watched. Saw a couple of Thai Drama and they are awesome in story telling no matter how cliched or simple the story is. Personally, I don't like forced 3rd angles - like the ones we see in ITV. But yes, I do like the kind in American Shows where protagonists themselves call it quits and try to move on.  

They are like a breath of fresh air 💐  

Couldn't agree more.

Okay see you Mon.  I’ve depleted my quota of energy for today. Going off to rest now.  Continue this then. See ya 

See ya! 😊

Hallyumint thumbnail

Who’s Robert Bruce ? 

King of England who got defeated 6 times in war and yet fought back and reclaimed his territory. We used to give his example during essay writing such as how patient and diligent he was.  😆 😆 😆

Oh that guy ! I thought you were talking about a tv character if you'd said King i would have got it. 

It is. I used to hate Indian Supernatural Genre & found it regressive. But once I started watching it, I am finding the mainstream and overly hyped serials 1000 times more regressive. Nazar still is one of its own kind. 

You know the show's they showed in 90's were really progressive. Sea Hawks, Star bestsellers, Dekh bhai dekh... I don't know if u remember those shows. There is a marked difference between the tv audiences of today & yesterday's. 

Korean - I haven't watched. Saw a couple of Thai Drama and they are awesome in story telling no matter how cliched or simple the story is. Personally, I don't like forced 3rd angles - like the ones we see in ITV. But yes, I do like the kind in American Shows where protagonists themselves call it quits and try to move on.  

🤔 Yes the Thai's specially do well on remakes. Princess Goong, Full house, Playful Kiss.