Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is Bollywood related and deserves to stay in the forum.

Bollywood story:

This topic is about a heroine named Maggot falling in love with a slime. Even though she knows he is a slime she loves him and when that slime falls for a pin head, she goes into burglar mode and massacres all the slimes existed on the earth.

-The End

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago

Now that we know that Dumbledore was gay, did he have a thing with Gilderloy Lockhart? Otherwise why will he hire such an incompetent teacher? Did they date, had sex?

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is professor Snape a Sakht launda?

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

I wonder how wizarding world will survive in the age of cell phones and social media. What if a muggle encounters with magic, clicks a picture on his phone and puts it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp? It'll literally take a minute. 

People were accused of witchcraft and killed for that reason by whites those days. During this period , I don't know about whites but villagers from South Asian countries will definitely  hunt them down. It's not a good thing to go viral.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

People were accused of witchcraft and killed for that reason by whites those days. During this period , I don't know about whites but villagers from South Asian will definitely  hunt them down. It's not a good thing to go viral.

We need movie on that. How Wizarding World survives in modern age. 

sherlockthor thumbnail

There are so many interesting fan fiction on Harry potter and I still read them hehe

I was always a Harry/Hermione Shipper

Or Luna/ Harry shipper

Never really liked Ginny and Harry - it was too sudden and came out of no where. 

And the epilogue was the worst. bakwas

sherlockthor thumbnail

I want to see Muggles vs Wizards fight

Because Wizards are wayy behind times, even with all kinds of magic, the population of the muggles and nuclear weapons etc, Muggles might just win the war

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Is professor Snape a Sakht launda?

He is a grey character. He loved a girl named Lily but she marries his rival James Potter, who used to bully him. He joins the bad guys gang and indirectly he gets her killed. He does look after Harry Potter, Lily's son, in his own twisted way and finally sacrifices his life for a boy , whom he both loved and hated .

He is mean to students . In that sense , he is a Sakth launda but he is a man who vyed for love and affection . His childhood is messed up too as his mother used to get beaten up by his non-witch father.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aaj Dangal hoga ðŸ˜ˆ

Lets wait and watch, how long Dangal continues. ðŸ˜†

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

I want to see Muggles vs Wizards fight

Because Wizards are wayy behind times, even with all kinds of magic, the population of the muggles and nuclear weapons etc, Muggles might just win the war

That would be cool.

We want a BOLLYWOOD movie on this concept .