Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

After a long time .. saw episode on hotstar .. pre was too good in the crying scene in the end.. 💔..  precap is giving hopes.. let's see how it turns out... 😊

But like ifmember said even i am scared as their each separation is way worst than the previous .. 💔😭

I am really hoping they go with the other pair without any disturbances, if anupre get back and break away and pre goes, they will never be back.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🤣 lambi judaayi hogayee hai  3 

Apun boltha hai hamara trip kabhi poora nahin hoga

Unlogon ke unnamed ko tapkaado episode maein aur tapkaane se pehle itna promo dho khoye huye audience phir se show chalooo karein

Prerna ko unnamed ko ek thappad marthe promo dikhado

Unnamed ko prerna ke paier par girke maafi mangthe huye dikhado doosre promo pe

Moloy ko teek karo aur unnamed ko ghar se gaseetke ghar se bahar phekthe huye dikhado promo maein for continuous 15 days

Last promo prerna hugging anurag & crying i wil never leave you, tumare alawa mere zindagi maein kisi aur cheez imp nahin hai

Mere loyalty sirf mere pyaar ke liye hai woh tum ho anurag

Bas after all this we will get 3 trps🥳

I and manisha will go to maldives first than to australia🤣

they still keeping it open ended ..prerna ko lagta hai anurag nbi gaya hota wahan to ye sab nhi hota...if they want to make someone black they will show him n ronit planned together to get anurag there . Btw doesn't pre know he ran behind ronit bcoz ronit was a threat to pre n Shivani..wo kidnapping n Shivani ko darana bhool gayi kya blackmailing ka bill anurag pe phaad Diya be

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Prerna saying “tumhari galti ki wajah se Yeh Sab Kuch huaa hain” 🤪 🤣

Whom did she tell it to ?😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Who uses a defibrillator without taking the shirt off😆

if the can give injections over the cloth then this is also normal .. useless CVS..na medical field me koi reaseach na hi law field me

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

If you mean from current pair to old one than that palti is accepted. We are with you durga ma .

ji nahi 🤣 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Prerna saying “tumhari galti ki wajah se Yeh Sab Kuch huaa hain” 🤪 🤣

RS they are keeping it open ended.  Either Anu will find out the truth n fight or pre will come to know the truth that Anu was trapped...

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifmember

I am really hoping they go with the other pair without any disturbances, if anupre get back and break away and pre goes, they will never be back.

Plse no why other pair, we are here for anupre, plse no season 1 theory

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Whom did she tell it to ?😆

she is telling it to anu😆 i wish it was someone else .. 😆

Anu responds to that😊