Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope he forget Pre forever if memory loss is the next track. Dont want him to be with her ever now. I want him to be practical Onu before falling for her one. She has just destroyed his inner soul to the point that its beyond repairable for me to support her character.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I think  the way they keep repeatedly praying for the Old Anu to come back is a hint for memory loss. But I don't know how Komo is related to Anu's memory loss as he only loved Pre since before Komo came to his life although he may have realised his love later..

I wish Anu to forgets Pre too  and starts his jouney afresh. But the way he is connected to Pre even in unconsciousness I think he may forget Prerna's wedding to Bajaj..He was admitted in hospital on the  wedding day too. So he may think Pre left her wedding and came back to him..

satyanash  

i serioysly want  anu to forget pre too

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Hope he forgets everything and treat Pre like his friend 

as weather friend pls 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

kahin aisa na ho anurag ko wahan tak yaad rhe ki prerna uski biwi hai...komolika mar chuki hai....then prerna will be forced to act like anu's biwi....

hasini009 thumbnail

YAY......my prediction sach hote nazar araha hai

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113795

seems like Anu gonna lose his memory, forget everyone except Pre the soulmate😆