Anurag will lose his memory

Posted: 4 years ago

What do you guys think? I think Anurag will lose his memory, hence why hint for new Komolika, and he will forget his love for Prerna. Happens all the time in Ekta' s serials. 

Fingers crossed..hope he forgets..the problem would be wen he will remember only half a thing n prerna🙄

I think  the way they keep repeatedly praying for the Old Anu to come back is a hint for memory loss. But I don't know how Komo is related to Anu's memory loss as he only loved Pre since before Komo came to his life although he may have realised his love later..

I wish Anu to forgets Pre too  and starts his jouney afresh. But the way he is connected to Pre even in unconsciousness I think he may forget Prerna's wedding to Bajaj..He was admitted in hospital on the  wedding day too. So he may think Pre left her wedding and came back to him..

Originally posted by Aurtika

I think  the way they keep repeatedly praying for the Old Anu to come back is a hint for memory loss. But I don't know how Komo is related to Anu's memory loss as he only loved Pre since before Komo came to his life although he may have realised his love later..

I wish Anu to forgets Pre too  and starts his jouney afresh. But the way he is connected to Pre even in unconsciousness I think he may forget Prerna's wedding to Bajaj..He was admitted in hospital on the  wedding day too. So he may think Pre left her wedding and came back to him..

or he might think the dream he saw before prerna's wedding of going there n stopping her wedding was in real

I really want him to forget everything and become sadhu and went to Himalaya😆

I said the same thing to @RS a couple of days ago....I also have a feeling that either he will loose all his memory or will only remember right till just before BajPre marriage. So either way when doctors say that Pre is his wife as she signed the forms as his wife, in both cases he will assume Pre is his wife. 

This would be a fun watch, in most memory loss cases its ITV pattern to make it sound like the patient is not told about what he forgot about and to let his memories come back on its own or it could be risky for his health. 

Now Bajaj would be forced to watch Pre having to play the wife to Anu in that case. 

All the romance might be just on Anu's side during this time, and Pre might be behaving all hands off even if not in an obvious way to Anu....I've let go of AnuPre now, but I bet this would make for a good track for laughs, though will end with torture for Anu and us alike.

For now, I don't see CVs ready to let Anupre fans go even if fans have given up . There is a reason why BB is till the focal point. Otherwise it would have been BM as the focal point. The minute BajPre leaves and focus shifts to BM then I would have no doubt at least for that time Anurag has little to no role in that track. 

Edited by SheAish - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheAish

I said the same thing to @RS a couple of days ago....I also have a feeling that either he will loose all his memory or will only remember right till just before BajPre marriage. So either way when doctors say that Pre is his wife as she signed the forms as his wife, in both cases he will assume Pre is his wife. 

This would be a fun watch, in most memory loss cases its ITV pattern to make it sound like the patient is not told about what he forgot about and to let his memories come back on its own or it could be risky for his health. 

Now Bajaj would be forced to watch Pre having to play the wife to Anu in that case. 

All the romance might be just on Anu's side during this time, and Pre might be behaving all hands off even if not in an obvious way to Anu....I've let go of AnuPre now, but I bet this would make for a good track for laughs, though will end with torture for Anu and us alike.

For now, I don't see CVs ready to let Anupre fans go even if fans have given up . There is a reason why BB is till the focal point. Otherwise it would have been BM as the focal point. The minute BajPre leaves and focus shifts to BM then I have no doubt at least for the time being Anurag has little to no role in the track. 

@bold that's the main problem with this memory loss..😞

@bold that's the main problem with this memory loss..😞

Janey dhey yar...No need to think too far ahead. We have dealt with the worst and have kind of become accustomed to the bull sh*t the CVs throw at us now...If nothing else it would finally push us to let go for good at that stage..

The point is CVs still want what ever TRP that Anurag and whatever the new version of AnuPre brings to them. They get daily TRPS, so they are well aware about who brings what to the show, So Anurag is still there for a reason. As long as he is also in the focus, he is going nowhere no is AnuPre going to be totally over either......What to do. We all will have to jelo Anurag and Ping pong Pre too....

Hope he forgets everything and treat Pre like his friend 

Originally posted by Suchi_Ejf_fan

Hope he forgets everything and treat Pre like his friend 

as stranger pls